Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Its 2019, how can boys still not wear Pink?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
I read some messages from literally one decade ago, and was just wondering why boys still do not have access to the color Pink? And girls do not have access to all the colors boys have. We should all have access to all the colors of our choosing as growing young wizards just trying to express ourselves.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This is more of a generational and social thing.

Personally, I don't mind the colour, but there's this myth that surrounds the expression of such a colour by the male gender.

We even see it in the game. If males wear outfits bearing the colour, they are sometimes bullied and scorned upon.

My thought is this;

As you said, there's more to someone than "what they wear," or the colour they embrace. True character comes from the morals, respect and demeanour a person has and displays.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
PREACH!

This has been a recurring topic for years so I'm sure it'll happen one day.

Any day now

Aaaaaaany day now

any......day......now

K I

- Noah SilverBlade

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
PinkWolfPlayer on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
I read some messages from literally one decade ago, and was just wondering why boys still do not have access to the color Pink? And girls do not have access to all the colors boys have. We should all have access to all the colors of our choosing as growing young wizards just trying to express ourselves.
I agree. As a scout main, I need neon pink paint to express myself in every game

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome, PinkWolfPlayer!

Unfortunately, although it would be a welcome change, it might never happen because, according to a previous post on the topic, "It would dig too deep into the code". Sorry for that.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Star Edward on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
This is more of a generational and social thing.

Personally, I don't mind the colour, but there's this myth that surrounds the expression of such a colour by the male gender.

We even see it in the game. If males wear outfits bearing the colour, they are sometimes bullied and scorned upon.

My thought is this;

As you said, there's more to someone than "what they wear," or the colour they embrace. True character comes from the morals, respect and demeanour a person has and displays.

Lmao am a guy and pink is my favorite color besides black. Let them scorn all they want k i can deal with them. But pink attracts the ladies yo ^.~

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Its just continuing my post i actually came close with a pink gear set up that looks really cool. It involves the rocking robe from crab aly, pink dread locks and the angel boots that has purple ish pink color. I also have the stormrider white sword you get from celestia fishing.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
Welcome, PinkWolfPlayer!

Unfortunately, although it would be a welcome change, it might never happen because, according to a previous post on the topic, "It would dig too deep into the code". Sorry for that.
How would it "dig too deep into the code" to have a single color palette for both guys and gals? We pirates can wear any color we want, I've seen plenty of pink boys and gals wearing brown.
It's about time KI reflects the century we live in and allows their players to pick the colors they love! And if a little bullying ( which can be Ignored ) will stop you, then maybe you shouldn't play an MMO because there are plenty of players to bully and tease regardless of what you choose to wear!