Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleport To The Commons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2018
In Pirate101 there is a button that sends you right back to Skull Island no matter what world you are in. I was thinking it would be nice to have that same button for Wizard101 to send you right to the commons no matter where you are. I think it may come in handy so share your thoughts.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
While not quite as quick as "one button," it is very simple to return to the Commons from almost anywhere. There's a button to go home. If your home is a dorm room in Ravenwood, just step outside and take a few seconds to walk to the Commons around the corner. If your home is a house, use the Spiral Door in it to go to Wizard City and take a slightly longer walk.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
In a sense this is in the game already, if you unequip your castles you can teleport back to your dorm room, which if you walk out of takes you back to ravenwood.
Something I found to be a good idea is crafting tapestries to various places you often visit and putting them all over your dorm room(or a castle with lots of open room near the door so you can float them) my personal favourite one is the tapestry to the bazaar, must have saved me several hours of walking at least since I got it

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I don't think this is exactly necessary.

I actually find the option annoying in P101 as I accidentally from time to time click on it when my intention was to go to 'The Commons' area of that particular world I'm in and not straight to Skull Island.

Instead, I'd rather an additional "mark location spot" we can mark both in P101 and here in Wiz.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
WishIWasFishing on Mar 13, 2019 wrote:
In Pirate101 there is a button that sends you right back to Skull Island no matter what world you are in. I was thinking it would be nice to have that same button for Wizard101 to send you right to the commons no matter where you are. I think it may come in handy so share your thoughts.
This is a VERY good idea.

It would be very helpful at times.

Steven Ghoststalker 130
Christopher Ghoststalker 46

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014