Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does youkai really drop storm elegant boots?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Can anyone confirm that Youkai has dropped the storm elegant boots for them? I've done him over a 100 times now and have gotten multiple of the other school themed gear he drops, but no storm boots. Just want to make sure that he really drops them cause I'd feel really dumb if i've been farming him for nothing XD

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jwheaton9634 on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Can anyone confirm that Youkai has dropped the storm elegant boots for them? I've done him over a 100 times now and have gotten multiple of the other school themed gear he drops, but no storm boots. Just want to make sure that he really drops them cause I'd feel really dumb if i've been farming him for nothing XD
Youkai drops Youkai's Vacant Footwraps, which are the storm boots. Maybe you have them already but were looking for the wrong name? I hope you find them in your drops, if not I hope you get them soon...you're farming the right boss!

Good luck with your farming!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
He actually does drop the shoes.

His name is even embedded within the shoes; Youkai's Vacant Footwraps.

But, it's reasons like these I would like to see methods of summoning these bosses rather than having to restart the dungeon over.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
jwheaton9634 on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Yes, he does! I got them off him, so you can, too!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
Hi,

I can confirm he drops the shoes as well. I've farmed him on my storm for a very long time too, I wouldn't say it took me a 100 tries but it sure felt like it. It all depends on luck, I was farming with another storm at that time and he got it on his 3rd try. While you're farming for those boots I'd recommend also keeping the death and balance gear if you're ever planning on playing them, they look nice as well.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Yeah I finally got them XD, and luckily for me smogger dropped the storm robe after a few chest rolls so I didn't have to farm katz lab anywhere near as much as youkai or oyotomi