Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
For some reason, none of my characters are getting credit for doing the Daily Assignment, which is going to the Pet Shop in Wizard City. Anyone have any idea why this is?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MarbleErmineWillow on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:
For some reason, none of my characters are getting credit for doing the Daily Assignment, which is going to the Pet Shop in Wizard City. Anyone have any idea why this is?
There are 2 pet shops in Wizard City - One in the Shopping District; One in the Pet Pavilion. If this assignment comes up again make sure to try them both!

I hope this helps!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MarbleErmineWillow on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:
Although the daily assignment didn't specify, it was the other pet shop in Wizard City (the Pet Pavilion). I too tried the original Pet Shop in Wizard City (Shopping District) and found that it didn't work. I wish KI would revise the description for that daily assignment, given the fact this world has two pet shops.

There are two pet shops in Wizard City. One is in the Shopping District and the other is in the Pet Park.

Hopefully, we can make it clearer which pet shop the Daily Assignment is for in the next update.

Arthur

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Jan 22, 2019 wrote:
There are two pet shops in Wizard City. One is in the Shopping District and the other is in the Pet Park.

Hopefully, we can make it clearer which pet shop the Daily Assignment is for in the next update.

Arthur
Thank you, Victoria, Oran and Arthur!