Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Hello Everyone! I have a new topic to discuss.

I have had thoughts on some new spell ideas. There are 7 schools of magic we have seen in the game, but have not been able to use. Those schools would be Ember, Tempest, Frost, Equilibrium, Spirit, Earth, and Chaos. These are all the different schools we can find in Pigswick Academy, Wysteria. These 7 schools would be an awesome addition to the game. I believe we should be able to train our wizard these Pigswick spells. Some of my ideas of spells we could have are, Wood Goblin for Ember, Frost Goblin for Frost, Rain Goblin for Tempest, Night Goblin for Spirit, Earth Goblin for Earth, Crazy Goblin for Chaos, and Hobgoblin for Equilibrium. I'm thinking these spells would be great 5 pip spells, as many schools do not have a 5 pip spell. This would open an opportunity for lots of new, incredible spells.
What are your thoughts on this?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Zander the Wizard on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:

I have had thoughts on some new spell ideas. There are 7 schools of magic we have seen in the game, but have not been able to use. Those schools would be Ember, Tempest, Frost, Equilibrium, Spirit, Earth, and Chaos. These are all the different schools we can find in Pigswick Academy, Wysteria. These 7 schools would be an awesome addition to the game. I believe we should be able to train our wizard these Pigswick spells. Some of my ideas of spells we could have are, Wood Goblin for Ember, Frost Goblin for Frost, Rain Goblin for Tempest, Night Goblin for Spirit, Earth Goblin for Earth, Crazy Goblin for Chaos, and Hobgoblin for Equilibrium. I'm thinking these spells would be great 5 pip spells, as many schools do not have a 5 pip spell. This would open an opportunity for lots of new, incredible spells.
It seems quite obvious to me that those schools are just the Seven Schools of magic, given different names to make them sound fancier. Nothing special about it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I like the idea of a set of trainable Goblin spells...perhaps Goblin pets to go with them too...please! I'd love that!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
Lookit Light on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
It seems quite obvious to me that those schools are just the Seven Schools of magic, given different names to make them sound fancier. Nothing special about it.
I agree completely. I don't think adding these schools are necessary because all they are is the Ravenwood schools with fancier names.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Zander the Wizard on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:

The issue is that they're all probably referring to the same things. There's even ancestral trees and stuff. I do think it could be like a tainted version of what we have and being able to train in those things in order to change your playstyle to align more with other schools would be cool. For example, a Myth training in an ember school would give them myth versions of dot ember spells.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
I think it could work you would get a quest from that professor who is always painting who tells you that the schools of pigswick are just more fancy ravenwood schools but pigswick academy have created some unique spells (based on wood goblins of course) so then you do a couple of quests to earn your schools goblin spell