Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Friends Please

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I am ALWAYS running out of room on my friend list and it makes me feel so bad when I have to tell someone that I can't add them. Especially since I love helping wizards and making new friends. I know I am not alone here, I hear other wizards saying the same thing often. If the limitations of your system make it impossible to give us an unlimited friend list, would an add friends elixir be possible? Because I would buy all the add friend elixirs 100%

Amber Ravynsong

Survivor
Sep 06, 2016
I agree completely. It may screw up the friend database a bit but they should at least expand the friends' capacity by about 25%-30% (or add an elixir to do so at a reasonable price).

Bailey,
Magus Diviner

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
AmberRavenSong7 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
I am ALWAYS running out of room on my friend list and it makes me feel so bad when I have to tell someone that I can't add them. Especially since I love helping wizards and making new friends. I know I am not alone here, I hear other wizards saying the same thing often. If the limitations of your system make it impossible to give us an unlimited friend list, would an add friends elixir be possible? Because I would buy all the add friend elixirs 100%

Amber Ravynsong
100% agree.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
AmberRavenSong7 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:

Amber Ravynsong
Pretty sure half of that list remains unactive.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
I think they should do the same thing with the friends list that they have done for the backpack, allow you to expand it. However, they should consider two options to use together. One to expand the friends list for all wizards on the account (by say 25), and the other that only affects a single wizard (again, 25), with each only being available once. (Account wide can be purchased once, and each wizard only once, so a max of 50 per wizard.)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I think that we should have unlimited friends since this game is trying to promote friends in all of their trailers.
Blaze 54