Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Avalon difficult?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I've recently gotten into Avalon, currently at the Wyrd, and I am just curious about one thing

Is Avalon hard?

Nicholas GhostFist 76

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
In my opinion, Avalon is not difficult and I love the world and music! One of my favs! (But you might want to team up for the Jabberwock)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You're asking a very opinionated question, but in general, the world is not difficult.

You'll have challenges, sure, but it's nothing a well equipped can't handle.

Of course, the world will probably be a bit easier if you've a friend to assist.

Bear in mind though:

Do Side Quests - Avalon has a few side quest such as Always After Me Charms that leads to school only spells.

Update your gear - I highly recommend you keep up to date gear as you quest. If you already have your WaterWorks Gear, that's fine. The set can take you to level 100 but I suggest you use crafted gear such as the level 76 hat and level 74 crafted robe for your school.

Jewels - Do you use jewels? Accuracy and Critical Jewels for example can greatly aid in battle. At this point, having a 100% accuracy on all your spells can make game play a whole lot easier and more efficient.

Deck - Remember to have a small deck for the many mob battles you'll have.

Good Luck.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Nothing is difficult with teamwork everything becomes a breeze when you learn your first shadow spell especially for myth. I started on October 1st as life and finish max within a month. which is one of the hardest if not the hardest school to quest with up until a giving point. because of the lack of damage and aoe we have.arrivederci

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Most mob fights you should be able to handle on your own.

As Edward said, do the side quests.

I would reccomend finding a questing partner and/or team up on the dungeons and bosses.

Is it hard? No. A challenge? At level, yes.

Steven Ghoststalker
Christopher 25

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Star Edward on Dec 17, 2018 wrote:
You're asking a very opinionated question, but in general, the world is not difficult.

You'll have challenges, sure, but it's nothing a well equipped can't handle.

Of course, the world will probably be a bit easier if you've a friend to assist.

Bear in mind though:

Do Side Quests - Avalon has a few side quest such as Always After Me Charms that leads to school only spells.

Update your gear - I highly recommend you keep up to date gear as you quest. If you already have your WaterWorks Gear, that's fine. The set can take you to level 100 but I suggest you use crafted gear such as the level 76 hat and level 74 crafted robe for your school.

Jewels - Do you use jewels? Accuracy and Critical Jewels for example can greatly aid in battle. At this point, having a 100% accuracy on all your spells can make game play a whole lot easier and more efficient.

Deck - Remember to have a small deck for the many mob battles you'll have.

Good Luck.

Most of my things are up to date, except for my boots. They are the Cyrus Drake boots for lvl 60. I have been thinking of doing Waterworks, so I might as well try it.

Thank you!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Aoun059 on Dec 19, 2018 wrote:
Most of my things are up to date, except for my boots. They are the Cyrus Drake boots for lvl 60. I have been thinking of doing Waterworks, so I might as well try it.

Thank you!
The Cyrus' Level 60 Shoes are way better than it's waterworks counterpart; so you're fine!

A Solid pet is essential as well.