Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost My Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
I use my brother's old account as a place to store treasure cards, and I had two Pigsie treasure cards on him. I decided to give them to my main account, as I was going to trade them to someone else. When I traded from my brother's account to my own, I lost one of them! I checked both account's decks, I checked both of their treasure card storage, and I couldn't have traded with anyone else! I'm really devastated as you know how rare these cards are. What happened and why?

Administrator
Snowblade20132012 on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
I use my brother's old account as a place to store treasure cards, and I had two Pigsie treasure cards on him. I decided to give them to my main account, as I was going to trade them to someone else. When I traded from my brother's account to my own, I lost one of them! I checked both account's decks, I checked both of their treasure card storage, and I couldn't have traded with anyone else! I'm really devastated as you know how rare these cards are. What happened and why?
Hi Snowblade,

Please email support@wizard101.com and we'll check out your accounts!