Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starting Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
hi, i'm a level 22 storm wizard and was wondering when other people started Grizzleheim so i can see if i should start Grizzleheim!!! Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Raven18001 on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:
hi, i'm a level 22 storm wizard and was wondering when other people started Grizzleheim so i can see if i should start Grizzleheim!!! Thanks!
Grizzleheim is fine from level 20. You'll almost certainly need help with the last set of dungeons (Nidavellir), so when you get sent to defeat Jotun expect to need a team. Team-up works there, my point is mainly that you shouldn't feel weak or inadequate if soloing it is too hard because it IS too hard at the right level if you're alone

The rest of it is all cool from the moment you get access and it's a great side world because it has spells, a pet, training points, tons of XP and it's beautiful too! Once you finish Grizzleheim you will gain access to Wintertusk when you reach level 40, so you might decide to wait until then to do the whole thing. It's a side world so it's okay to do it in your own time...the main reason doing it when you get access is good is that you get the spells faster (and the XP is really good too)

It's a beautiful world and full of cool things - a new monstrology extract, fishing, hanging out with the bears lol. It's my favourite world! I hope you enjoy your adventures there as much I do!