Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trying to craft Pigsie!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
Good afternoon or morning,

I have been working tediously on trying to craft pigsie, this is the second spell I am working on crafting. As my first one was Deer Knight. The pure thrill of crafting this spell sent me to the moon. Now I am struggling as Pigsie is so nonexistent of a card or is uneasily obtainable. As a generous person, I am I would always give people Treasure Cards that were crafting spells. Knowing the struggle with Deer Knight. I am wondering as too why Kingsisle doesn't increase the drop rate for loremaster TCs, especially with the craftable spells specifically? Granting much more ease for people trying to craft the spell. I can not stress the numerous amounts of TCs loremaster has dropped that weren't even a lore spell, to begin with.

If anyone does read this and would be as so kind as to offer pigsie treasure cards, I would most definitely appreciate it.

- Caleb Stone and David Skullstrider

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
David Skullstrider on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
Good afternoon or morning,

I have been working tediously on trying to craft pigsie, this is the second spell I am working on crafting. As my first one was Deer Knight. The pure thrill of crafting this spell sent me to the moon. Now I am struggling as Pigsie is so nonexistent of a card or is uneasily obtainable. As a generous person, I am I would always give people Treasure Cards that were crafting spells. Knowing the struggle with Deer Knight. I am wondering as too why Kingsisle doesn't increase the drop rate for loremaster TCs, especially with the craftable spells specifically? Granting much more ease for people trying to craft the spell. I can not stress the numerous amounts of TCs loremaster has dropped that weren't even a lore spell, to begin with.

If anyone does read this and would be as so kind as to offer pigsie treasure cards, I would most definitely appreciate it.

- Caleb Stone and David Skullstrider
You might find you have better luck farming the Playhouse (The Accursed Play Gauntlet). I'm not sure what the drops rates are like but it drops in there as well as at Loremaster. I wouldn't recommend farming the bazaar but it's possible you might get lucky since they can be sold there...but since it came out I have literally only seen it there once (and missed it lol).

Loremaster or MacDeath seem to be the only confirmed sources atm, though perhaps somewhere in Empyrea drops it and it hasn't been added to the wiki yet.

The main reason pigsie is so rare is that it is useful to so many different wizards - almost all schools and levels. I really hope KI add more locations and better drop rates for this awesome spell!

Sorry I don't have any and I hope you get enough for crafting soon! Good luck!