Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Inspection

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Not allowing people to inspect stats isn't a bad idea since it'll open up more people to talking during matches, but currently if players in a match talk, you can simply go on a second account and teleport home (or anywhere else) and then inspect them. The idea was good, but I think that that needs to be fixed, and it should only include those currently in a match, not those spectating.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
PvP King on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
Not allowing people to inspect stats isn't a bad idea since it'll open up more people to talking during matches, but currently if players in a match talk, you can simply go on a second account and teleport home (or anywhere else) and then inspect them. The idea was good, but I think that that needs to be fixed, and it should only include those currently in a match, not those spectating.
I kinda like it for all wizards because you might get someone in the crowd set for you.

Kingsisle is trying to make sure no more wizards are setting in rank PVP.

So just let Kingsisle do what they been doing and just live with it.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2019
Barbie934m on Dec 21, 2018 wrote:
I kinda like it for all wizards because you might get someone in the crowd set for you.

Kingsisle is trying to make sure no more wizards are setting in rank PVP.

So just let Kingsisle do what they been doing and just live with it.
Setting solely for the purpose of a single match can be a bit overrated, but every good PVP players should carry set shields and dispel for all schools in rank PVP matches. I don't really see the problem with setting even when its considered a noob strategy by some players it's there and its there to be used regardless. The problem starts when players are able to jade on a universal scale without sacrificing so much of damage or pierce, school is known for this at max level.