Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Birthday Celebration Ideas for 2019!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
Alright so as many of you know Wizard101 is celebrating their 10th anniversary (Congratulations) However I believe that the quest that came with the celebration was very Anti-Climactic. Now please don't immediately start typing hate messages and such please hear me out. I like the celebration but I think the Quest that came with it was rather boring and dull and so I wanted to make this thread for ideas and such for 2019's celebration.

I'll give you guys my idea so you don't have to think by yourselves!
I was thinking that they could make a dungeon or something. That way you can keep going through the celebration instead of just doing a one time quest. AND I was also thinking at the end of the dungeon you can get a spell depending on your level and school. Here are my Ideas for spells. Remember to leave your suggestions down below. You can add onto my idea or you make your own if you like!

Balance Spells 10-125

Avalanche 10-25 2 pips 150 damage and stun to target

Ascendant Wyrm 26-50 5 pips 500 damage and -25% damage to target

Heroic Rampage 51-75 7 pips 750 damage

Vanishing Act 76-100 9 pips 750 damage and change targets positive charms to negative.

Swirling Vortex 101-125 5 pips + 1 Shadow pip 1436 Damage and +25% damage to all allies

Myth Spells 10-125

Reflection 10-25 2 pips 125 Damage and randomly choose targets card next turn

Bronze Wyrm 26-50 5 pips 450 damage and stun target.

Sword Juggler 51-75 7 pips 725 damage

Goat Ninja 76-100 9 pips 900 damage

King Gobblestone 5 pips + 1 shadow pip 1579 damage and confuse target.

Storm Spells 10-125

Eelectric Current 10-25 2 pips 200 damage (Yes I meant Eel)

Thunderous Wyrm 26-50 5 pips 600 damage

Rising water 51-75 7 pips 800 damage + -15% Accuracy

Lance Warrior 76-100 9 pips 1100 damage and take away 3 positive charms

Silver Scimitar 101-125 1 shadow pip +600 damage to one storm spell. (Makes the spell casted on cost a shadow pip)

I'll continue on with the other school spells if wanted

James Ravensword

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Sounds cool! I know the only reason they didn't do crowns this year is because people took advantage of it

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I was also saddened about the decaversary quest being so short. I think along with the housing decoration they gave us, it would have been nice if they gave us a school specific decaversary spell as well. I wont get into the cost, damage, or effects, just the graphics. Perhaps something like a jack in the box whose wrapping paper is in school specific colors. Have the Wysteria teachers turn the crank, and when it pops open, a 10 headed dragon comes out. It does some animation of movement, all 10 heads rear back and come forward, blasting a line of magic into a central point, which then shoots the enemy (1 or all but if all, should hit all at the same time). Think of this kind of like the Beholder spell with the magic line blast, and then similar to "the big gun" used in a number of star wars weapons (Death Stars, ship weapons, cannons, etc).