Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Finder Missing Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Babbage Basset in Regent's Square of Marleybone has a quest called “Strange Charms.” This quest however cannot be found via the Quest Finder feature. I think there are a couple of other quests which had this issue, but I can't remember their names. Depending on how you're storing quests in the code/database you should be able to easily cross-reference with the Quest Finder and add the ones that are missing, such as this one.

Thanks!

Administrator
LordAuron on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:
Babbage Basset in Regent's Square of Marleybone has a quest called “Strange Charms.” This quest however cannot be found via the Quest Finder feature. I think there are a couple of other quests which had this issue, but I can't remember their names. Depending on how you're storing quests in the code/database you should be able to easily cross-reference with the Quest Finder and add the ones that are missing, such as this one.

Thanks!
Hi LordAuron! Thanks for this find, we have it on the list of quests that indeed need to be added. If you find any more, please let us know!