Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatoes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
I've been farming couch potatoes for quite some time now and only recently have I noticed that almost everytime I harvest them there's one who still has around a day left till elder(they all are planted within the same hour). I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if there is a solution to it.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Because couch potatoes attract Pixies, some of your CP's may not be getting the boost from them as they are not close enough to the pixie. Not sure how you have you CP garden set up but the effects from boosts work within a two plot radius. Only solution is to buy the pixie gardening spell and choose the CP you want it on.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
bertie88093 on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
Because couch potatoes attract Pixies, some of your CP's may not be getting the boost from them as they are not close enough to the pixie. Not sure how you have you CP garden set up but the effects from boosts work within a two plot radius. Only solution is to buy the pixie gardening spell and choose the CP you want it on.
I have found that a pixie on any plant affects the entire plot (assuming the plot fits into a large area spell). The only time I've found a pixie to affect only part of a plot is when the pixie is in an adjacent plot, not the same one and only reaching part of the second plot.

I do think it is likely to be something to do with likes or perhaps even a dislike. Hover over the rogue plant and see what likes/dislikes are registering, then compare it to the other plants.

I hope this helps