Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*____* please update Double Pet Rewards ...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
so that when we hatch on Double Pet Reward days we also get two eggs, with two different cards.
Just double the chance of getting the pet we want. Totally the same as now, but two eggs are generated for members.

*crossing fingers*

:D

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
It'd also be awesome if they made it so we got double exp when feeding items to pets.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
During double pet rewards, we should be able to choose which pet we want when hatching as well as the double exp. and rewards. Or, let us trade pets during this time.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
LightofRuin on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
It'd also be awesome if they made it so we got double exp when feeding items to pets.
I believe we already get that. At least the last time we had a double XP event for pets, I never got an odd amount of experience when feeding items to my pet, but was often pulling +6 XP, indicating that it was indeed doubled.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
LightofRuin on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
I am pretty sure that IS in fact doubled, as I fed an item to my pet and got 12XP, which was a nice surprise. Generally the feeding rewards seem higher.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Shannon Skybreaker on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
I believe we already get that. At least the last time we had a double XP event for pets, I never got an odd amount of experience when feeding items to my pet, but was often pulling +6 XP, indicating that it was indeed doubled.

Best of luck!
S.S.
Actually no, we don't. Certain items do give +6 when fed to your pet ironically. Not to be rude, but you should really check your sources first instead of making assumptions :)

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Shannon Skybreaker on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:

Best of luck!
S.S.
Just to clarify, I think he was talking about feeding pets things like hats and shoes. Did you mean that too? Or were you thinking about pet snacks? I did not notice how much a pet would get from clothing or other backpack, non-snack items.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2018
Honestly, I think that would be AMAZING. But think about it, wouldn't it be quite overpowered too? Two eggs could hatch two hybrids (if you are trying to get a hybrid). That would make the joy of hatching a hybrid... less of a joy. In my opinion, I think they should just up the chance to hatch a hybrid or the other pet by 25-50%. That way it isn't too overpowered, but not too under-powered either.

Now about the choosing which pet to hatch, basically the same reasons as above.

But trading pets... Now that could be interesting. Imagine getting an extra polar fox when you were trying to get a different pet (say that the polar fox was the pet you were hatching the other pet with). A friend of yours doesn't have a polar fox, and doesn't have enough crowns to buy the polar fox for him/herself, and your friend also doesn't have enough gold. But your friend does have two of one of those horse pets that you can buy with arena tickets. Your friend wants a polar fox, and you want one of the horses. KingsIsle magically makes it so you can trade pets, and you both get the other person's extra pet. It's a win-win! So that could be a cool feature to add.

Natalie Dragonsong, Lvl 26

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
LightofRuin on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
Actually no, we don't. Certain items do give +6 when fed to your pet ironically. Not to be rude, but you should really check your sources first instead of making assumptions :)
It does double, I tested it yesterday. I was getting +4, +8 and +12. I dont think he was making assumptions, and not to be rude, but you should test it out before making assumptions that others are making assumptions