Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Word "KI"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2016
Why is the word "KI" censored? KI is just a short way for Kingsisle and I prefer saying KI instead of Kingsisle. Its not censored in Pirate101 so why is it censored here?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
DariusMusk on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
Why is the word "KI" censored? KI is just a short way for Kingsisle and I prefer saying KI instead of Kingsisle. Its not censored in Pirate101 so why is it censored here?
I noticed that yesterday too. Haha

If we are adding two letter abreviations I'd recommend adding the newer world abbreviations. Some already work from older worlds ie WC, KT, MB, MS, DS but some of the later worlds are not allowed: I've included some of them here (some of these may work, I haven't tested this theory in a while.)

CL
WS
ZF
PL
AV
AQ
KH

Some don't have very easily translateable 2 letter combos for example should Mirage be MR or MG or MI? What about Empyerea? EM or EP?

Survivor
Apr 06, 2016
exp613 on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
I noticed that yesterday too. Haha

If we are adding two letter abreviations I'd recommend adding the newer world abbreviations. Some already work from older worlds ie WC, KT, MB, MS, DS but some of the later worlds are not allowed: I've included some of them here (some of these may work, I haven't tested this theory in a while.)

CL
WS
ZF
PL
AV
AQ
KH

Some don't have very easily translateable 2 letter combos for example should Mirage be MR or MG or MI? What about Empyerea? EM or EP?
Mirage should be MI and Empyerea should be EP.