Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lots of New Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I think the new update has got me thinking about ideas to add to the game. Here are a few I've been thinking about:

Gardening Badges:
So we have badges for fishing every type of fish and we have badges for collecting all the different types of pets what if we had badges for growing every different type of plant? There could be badges for the most unique amount of plants grown but also badges for growing all different types of laugh-o-dil or a certain number of different plants like growing 50 couch potatoes would give you the badge Couch Potato or something like that. This would give gardeners something to work on as most serious gardeners have achieved Verdant Gardener at this point.

Mounts:
The Decorous Broom: A broom mount that lets us ride side saddle. It would be even better if it took off leaving a few hairpins behind.... Witch Hazel would approve.

The Pixie Dust: A mount that makes us fly. The animation would like Peter Pan, arms spread out with sparkles from our hands. The idle animation could be a little fairy comes out and replenishes our pixie dust.

What do you guys think?

Moira Stormheart

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
I think that everyone should have at least a broom mount to get us more on the wizard enviornment.