Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Kios

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
I am completely new to pet hatching and want to use the pet kios. I have the pet i want appearance wise (fairyfly) and the pet with the stats I want. My fairyfly pet is displayed on the left and the pets with the stats i want is on the right. If I press the hatch button will the pet look like the fairyfly, and have the stats i want? Thanks to anyone who can give me answers.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
RAWRXD31060 on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
I am completely new to pet hatching and want to use the pet kios. I have the pet i want appearance wise (fairyfly) and the pet with the stats I want. My fairyfly pet is displayed on the left and the pets with the stats i want is on the right. If I press the hatch button will the pet look like the fairyfly, and have the stats i want? Thanks to anyone who can give me answers.
The body type is rng (random number generator) so you could end up with your body, their body or a hybrid body. The easiest way to keep your pet type is to hatch with one the same that has the stats and pool you like. Unless there is some hybrid from them, you are guaranteed to get back the right body.

If you can't find one the same then you have 2 choices....accept a different body type if you get their type or only train the ones that get your body back.

Stats and pool usually take a few hatches to match. If you don't get everything you want but your new baby is closer to what they have than your original, train it to adult then hatch again. Do this until you get everything you want

I hope this helps, happy hatching and good luck!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2014