Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can we put numbers as normal chat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
i want to type my health number and not some weird haiku on my health or enemys health if i have 300 health i want to say three hundred or 300 not im at tree hundred. also when pet breeding i need to tell others how much more money i need

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Migule wintercaste... on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
i want to type my health number and not some weird haiku on my health or enemys health if i have 300 health i want to say three hundred or 300 not im at tree hundred. also when pet breeding i need to tell others how much more money i need
You can already look in menu chat under the stats option and it will say I have X/Total health points.

Survivor
May 06, 2012
The Legacy on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
You can already look in menu chat under the stats option and it will say I have X/Total health points.
There’s so many other reasons to need numbers though. It’s jusg because they don’t want people sharing their age. We should just report people for sharing their age, instead of making us say too and tree.
The chat filter hasn’t never stopped people from saying numbers, so we might as well have them.