Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Players Badge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
I have no Idea how to earn the TEAM PLAYERS BADGE I want to earn it to buy a mount,if you have any idea or have earned it,tell me how I can.Thanks

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You use the Team-Up kiosk outside the Bazaar. Help 100 people with their battles and you will earn that badge. However, if you're hoping to get that sand sworm mount, then you'll need to help something like 500 teams for the Team Manager badge.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Sand_Swarm#axzz5JIBmsX1d

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
paul the wizard on Jun 24, 2018 wrote:
I have no Idea how to earn the TEAM PLAYERS BADGE I want to earn it to buy a mount,if you have any idea or have earned it,tell me how I can.Thanks
Team Up Kiosk

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
paul the wizard on Jun 24, 2018 wrote:
The Team Player badge is rewarded when we help 100 teams using the team-up kiosk just outside the Bazaar. Good luck and have fun helping

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Go on the team up Kiosk and help as many teams as you can. Once you reach a certain number, you get the badge

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Thanks for your help and information.I have just one more question.Is there any way to keep count of your team ups

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
paul the wizard on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for your help and information.I have just one more question.Is there any way to keep count of your team ups
Check your badges section.

Someone help me here as I don't remember what section the Team Help badge is sorted into.

When you get to the page that badge is on it will show you ("X of XX" teams helped). This is the number you've helped and the number you need to get the badge.

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Area51Alien on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
Check your badges section.

Someone help me here as I don't remember what section the Team Help badge is sorted into.

When you get to the page that badge is on it will show you ("X of XX" teams helped). This is the number you've helped and the number you need to get the badge.

Steven Ghoststalker
its under miscellaneous (though you can probably run across it just by flicking through the All Badges tab assuming you've used the kiosk at least once)

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
You want badges for helping other players; that's crazy talk!

Badge Basics
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges#axzz5JdEyrIHR

How Do I Earn Team Badges?
Join a Team Kiosk in Olde Town

Team Player
Help 100 Teams

Team Leader Badge
Help 500 Teams

Team Manager Badge
Help 1,000 Teams

Team Champion Badge

Help 2,000 Teams
Here's to you earning all the badges you want; or something better!

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
I thank everyone for the help,last I look I had 600 and needed 400 for the next badge,looks like Ill be helping lots of people until then,it maybe you stay tuned