Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, i didn't receive it what do to receive it

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Training points are bestowed for completing certain quests. Not just handed out.

Double check to see if you've completed all the quests, especially check your tome to see if there is an unfinshed quest with Training Point icon.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Area51Alien on Jun 23, 2018 wrote:
Training points are bestowed for completing certain quests. Not just handed out.

Double check to see if you've completed all the quests, especially check your tome to see if there is an unfinshed quest with Training Point icon.

Steven Ghoststalker
You get some for leveling up as well

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
shane446q on Jun 22, 2018 wrote:
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, i didn't receive it what do to receive it
You might have checked number 1 and 2 but it looks like you've been playing for only 6 months so think it worth including them just in case they're helpful.

There are 3 things it could be:

1. The training points are there but you're looking for them in the wrong place
2. You've used the training points but didn't realise/remember using them
3. There is a glitch/bug and they need to be added to your wizard

You can find how many spare training points you still have by going to your book and clicking on 'Character' at the top right (shortcut = C). On the left it shows how many training points your wizard has available. Are they there?

If they are not there, you can check if you have used them by going into your book and going to 'Spell Deck' on the right hand side (shortcut = P). Using the tabs along the top you can check if you have any spells trained in schools other than your wizard's school. Unless you have won a spell via a pack or Loremaster etc there should only be spells in the tab for your wizard's school. Off-school spells cost training points. Have you trained in some off-school spells?

If you check both of the above and don't have any training points available and have not trained any off-school spells then it sounds like it's a glitch/bug. The only way to fix this is for KI to go into your account and sort it out for you (which they will be happy to do). You can message them by logging into wizard101.com and going to the bottom tab on the left hand side 'Help and Support'. Go down to 'Contact Support' and submit a ticket.

It's helpful to include your username for the account (DO NOT INCLUDE PASSWORD), the name and level of the wizard you're having the problem on, and a description of the problem. You should get an automated response acknowledging your ticket has been received. Now just wait and keep your eyes open for if they ask for more info.

I hope this helps

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 24, 2018 wrote:
You get some for leveling up as well
I stand corrected. 8-)

S Gs

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018

• Thank you for helping me

I like to play i have a question for you how many levels are there

Survivor