Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best pets for which schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2018
Hi im curious on finding the best pet for different combinations of schools. is there pets that would benefit both schools? or just one, please send your thoughts, ideas, & why is it better to have a pet that benefits your first or second school? or what are the best pets for each school and why?

Storm (main) and Balance (secondary)

Fire (main) and Life (secondary)

Ice (main) and death (secondary)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Personally my storm sports either a charging bull pet, a stormzilla, or a playful seal pup at any given time. I do believe the charging bull is one of the "better" storm pets out there. For balance, I strongly recommend the noble kookaburra pet, as the blade card given comes in handy. For fire, there's obviously the ornery kookaburra, but my fire currently sports the velociraptor pet. For life, the opossum pet is one of the "better" pets in my opinion. I do not know much about ice and death, but the gloomy eye pets seem to be very common and look to be decent pets to other wizards! Also, enchanted armaments make great pets for wizards of every school on the account of the three sharpen blade cards the pet has to offer Keep in mind these are just pets I generally lean toward, other pets may be better for you. I hope this helps!

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I would recommend the Frontier dragon for any school. I am trying to get one with good talent currently.

Blaze Fireweave

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Teebags7 on May 30, 2018 wrote:
Hi im curious on finding the best pet for different combinations of schools. is there pets that would benefit both schools? or just one, please send your thoughts, ideas, & why is it better to have a pet that benefits your first or second school? or what are the best pets for each school and why?

Storm (main) and Balance (secondary)

Fire (main) and Life (secondary)

Ice (main) and death (secondary)
I honestly think that blade pets are the best because they are very usefull (Alexander redhand)lvl 103 )