Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Personally...

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Freshta on May 17, 2018 wrote:
I don't stack gardens and don't have a dog in this fight.

I merely stated crop rotation exists in the real world because soil does get depleted, and that adding a feature like this to the game would complicate it. Those are facts. As for whether anyone thinks adding complexity is a "bad" or "good" idea probably depends on whether they want more or less challenge from the game. As for my own opinion on the matter, I did not share it in my previous post and I'm not sharing it here either.

Given KI's intent to keep this a kid-friendly fantasy game, I'd imagine they will not introduce this concept of soil degradation. That's as close to an "opinion" as you're going to get from me.

Alia Misthaven
I never said your opinion nor was I arguing with one.

I merely stated mine. Then I stated why I felt that way about it.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Sounds like an interesting idea, but eh...it's a fantasy world and things don't have to work exactly the way they do in real life. That's what makes Wizard101 fun to play. Besides, I don't think it's necessary to make gardening more challenging than it is. I believe the majority will not like this idea if it were to happen since gardening already uses up a lot of energy, but hey, that's just my opinion.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
SparkleTude on May 19, 2018 wrote:
I never said your opinion nor was I arguing with one.

I merely stated mine. Then I stated why I felt that way about it.
It seemed you were arguing with me for something I didn't say. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello!

This sounds like a great realistic idea, but wizard101 is created to be magical

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
deathsummoner04 - speaking of using up energy, I wish we'd get another time with unlimited fishing energy. For you gardeners I wish you can have a time with unlimited gardening energy.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
SparkleTude on May 20, 2018 wrote:
deathsummoner04 - speaking of using up energy, I wish we'd get another time with unlimited fishing energy. For you gardeners I wish you can have a time with unlimited gardening energy.
I would love for an unlimited gardening energy. I hope they'll give us the fishing benefit again too, it was fun fishing for code wands.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I loathe gardening. I barely do it as it is and on two of my wizards I have plots already laid out so I don't have to redo them whenever I decide to garden. If I had to redo them because they degraded I wouldn't garden at all. If someone wants to go through the hassle to stack their gardens, then by all means let them. If KI has little issue with it, then so be it.