Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why do bundles retire?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i understand why the physical cards retire its because production gets expensive and all that but what i want to know is why don't they keep the cards permanently available on there website since it costs them nothing to keep them there. i have stated a few times before that i would very much like to purchase the atlantean bundle i am thinking it makes no sense from a business stand point because purchases would be a lot more frequent.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
If you have any Gamestops near you (IF), I'd say go in a browse the card racks. When I do there are still plenty of old bundles in there. You might get lucky.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
i understand why the physical cards retire its because production gets expensive and all that but what i want to know is why don't they keep the cards permanently available on there website since it costs them nothing to keep them there. i have stated a few times before that i would very much like to purchase the atlantean bundle i am thinking it makes no sense from a business stand point because purchases would be a lot more frequent.
The Crown shop list would get super long if they didn't move some things out off the list. Except for just a few things, they items all return at some point throughout the year (season sales, throwback Thursday, etc).

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Oran of Urz on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
The Crown shop list would get super long if they didn't move some things out off the list. Except for just a few things, they items all return at some point throughout the year (season sales, throwback Thursday, etc).
It would but The Awesome Pyromancer said about having them on the website, not the crown shop. I'd love it if they were all available through the website. It would be good for everyone, especially the players who don't live in the USA who never have the option of buying the physical cards.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Yeah, not sure either lol. It would make sense for them to keep it, but I guess KI knows what they're doing.

Nicole FireBlood
Nicole SpiritCloud
Fiona LionBlood

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
My theory is that if they ever bring a retired bundle back with a special sale or something, it will seem more exclusive and people will want to buy it more.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 29, 2018 wrote:
It would but The Awesome Pyromancer said about having them on the website, not the crown shop. I'd love it if they were all available through the website. It would be good for everyone, especially the players who don't live in the USA who never have the option of buying the physical cards.
The new Battlemage bundle is a good example.
It seems that if you don't live in the states, you'll never get it.