Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Fountain School Blocks as obtainable items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
These blocks are really amazing looking. They're basically small ground pillars with a glowing school emblem on them. Unfortunately these amazing looking items are not available for crafting in game, let alone obtainable at all (since the bundle is retired as well) unlike the other Azteca themed Castle Blocks. I would love to see these items be available in game as a recipe, they're really amazing to look at and have a bunch of potential for hardcore decorators and castle magic programmers.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Alexander Lionhear... on Apr 26, 2018 wrote:
These blocks are really amazing looking. They're basically small ground pillars with a glowing school emblem on them. Unfortunately these amazing looking items are not available for crafting in game, let alone obtainable at all (since the bundle is retired as well) unlike the other Azteca themed Castle Blocks. I would love to see these items be available in game as a recipe, they're really amazing to look at and have a bunch of potential for hardcore decorators and castle magic programmers.
Oh yes! I totally agree and would LOVE to be able to craft them! I managed to snag a few in the bazaar but haven't got a complete set and haven't seen them for sale in ages. I'd really like to craft them and the fountains. The designs are stunning