Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card sharing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
Bundles & Cards are available for purchase online, yeah?
I need to know if I can do something else- if I can buy a physical card at a store, can I send someone pictures of that card so they can redeem it? Let's say I cannot gift the person an online card?
I also want to know if location is a restriction- let's say this person lives in Australia and I live in America. I know some disks and services allowed in one country aren't allowed in another?
Basically I wanna give a person in Australia a gift card via photograph. Is this possible?

-Sincerely, guy-who-wants-to-give-someone-a-birthday-gift

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The zeplin on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
Bundles & Cards are available for purchase online, yeah?
I need to know if I can do something else- if I can buy a physical card at a store, can I send someone pictures of that card so they can redeem it? Let's say I cannot gift the person an online card?
I also want to know if location is a restriction- let's say this person lives in Australia and I live in America. I know some disks and services allowed in one country aren't allowed in another?
Basically I wanna give a person in Australia a gift card via photograph. Is this possible?

-Sincerely, guy-who-wants-to-give-someone-a-birthday-gift
You don't have to send a picture, you can simply just give them the code on the card. It is redeemable anywhere in the world, as long as they play on the North American server/login. (not the Gameforge server for example)