Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-12-18

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
lColdShotzl on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
A center where players can trade cards they have gotten from loremaster like if I got more and I'm death and someone got deerknight we would both pay 200k gold and we trade cards. Another idea is a new dungeon like dark or or tart in a new area
I love the idea of trading permanent spell cards. Why not? They came as random drops in a battle or a pack to begin with.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
If I could wave a magic wand, I think I would create new shadow spells. For example, shadow dispel, shadow shield and shadow blade. Most definitely, I thing mass dispel, mass cleanse charm would be seriously helpful. That's just what I think. And one more thing, I like the new art for the world door. I would like to see where the world is located on the spiral when you want to go to that world. That I think would be wicked awesome (and that's good).

Jennifer Dragonheart, Jennifer Spellsong, Paige SeaGem, Fiona StrongRiver, Savannah StarFlower and Victoria FrostFlower.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Charlie the Sorcer... on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Seventh character slot
I, too, wish. I don't know how the current system could allow for a 7th BUT I do think we could link 2 accounts so we had a total of 12 wizards. And whatever glich it is that lets me get in my bank from my sisters dorm or a house tour sometimes could be employed on purpose to give all my characters access to the same shared bank system. I asked for this somewhere on the boards once.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
milik807 on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
well if i had to wish for it I would really like to see a world connected to mount olympus as a side world as with good xp but make it like an option to compete with wintertusk and also I think you all should nerf burning rampage. thanks so much ki .
YES I was so sad to find Olympus wasn't connected to a larger full quest world. Especially if it was based on the irl legends around the characters we met in the dungeons already and the side quests could be based on the legends around the Heroes of Greek myth.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
To to be able to refill your health / Mana potions in every world without having to go back to the commons to the potion lady or having to play those games to refill your potions.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
todd531 on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
I would add a message board in the game so that players who are looking to do dungeons like Krokopatra can find people instead running around for hours to get someone to help
YES FooPets used to have a thing like this.

You wouldn't have any more information that you have in game --but people could leave messages. Like if you were supposed to meet up for a hatch but couldn't come or would be late.

We cant use our account handles and there are million Aarons...so it would probably have to be linked to the Friend Code or something.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
oh Part 10 Keeper of The Loot Bundle

It would be nice if the yard had like 2 dozen movable turf pieces small, medium and large - to take garden plots.

See I used to (and do no more) stack my gardens. I loved my garden. Now it's just for snacks and reagents. But in the starry-eyed past it was a full circle with a mix of large, medium, and small plots arranged in concentric crescents.
The back half was raised at 2 levels so you could really see everything.

My garden was a wild menagerie awesome craziness and I just treated it with full spells and the bug bomb or whatever.

With the turf pieces we could make cool shapes for our gardens --but research would have to be done to see how high and what we had to put in the center to aim on. All I needed was one of the pink or flame flowers but if the turf was a bit higher overall we'd need to touch something else. Maybe a pretty lamp pole.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
A Myth upgrade!!! Minions were what made Myth so cool and unique and now they are useless, henceforth making Myth useless as well!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
A way to leave a message to an in-game friend when they are not online.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Well, my request will always be the same, have us buy a trade center in the crown shop where we can trade crown things for other crown things or lore. I have so many things I don't want and I know many people who want this trade center. We all think it's a great idea and judging from others comments, we all want this trade center, just make one already, please.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Lots of repeat ideas here:

1) We should be able to craft wands, starting around level 60 or 70, that allow us to choose what school wand attacks we can use. I would love to see more flexibility in wands. As we get to L90 or so, we should be able to craft wands with maycast abilities of OUR choosing (not how often, just which spell has the possibility of being cast). I want wands that cater to those of us who use off-school wands, and I think the Shift spells while a great idea, could really be a focus for these types of wands.

2) A Pet zoo we can own that we can drop pets from ALL of our wizards (on the same account) into. Even if they dont move around, which might be the best thing, I would love to be able to put all of my pets in ONE place to be able to keep track of them all. We should be able to sort them, into areas, by schools as well

3) A way to upgrade the speed bonus our permanent mounts have. They should NEVER be as fast as the crown bought mounts maximum, but allowing us to upgrade from 40% to 45% should be fine

4) gear, with ZERO combat stats on it, made specifically for gardening, fishing, and pet training

5) gear, and spells, that finally split apart PvP and PvE

6) better gear available in the new arc. I have yet to figure out why the new gear from the Polaris on up, has such stingy stats, with extremely RARE exception

7) Zodiac spells

8) Trainable Solar/Lunar Blade/Trap/Shield, Wraith Blade with smart casting on the blades. If I'm a Life wizard, the life blade should ALWAYS be first, so it's protected the most from removal. If we have a mastery amulet, that should be the 2nd blade put up, then the one we dont have mastery in last (so it's removed first)

9) Dual school decks that allow the same maximum copies for the primary and secondary schools

Any crafted item above should NEVER have PvP, Pet Derby, etc requirements, unless they're for PvP. The most recent set of gear really left a bad taste in our mouths.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Making Leafstorm learnable. Maybe bring reindeer knight and leafstorm to spells Loremaster drops. Make them craftable if we can.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I would love to see a collectible that if you get the whole collection, you get a reward... or a choice of awards. It could be an item, a trophy, title, crowns, mount, pet...

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
I'd suggest some simple improvements to the pet training games, like:
* being able to lock in a certain starting position for the cannon, or have it remeber the posotion you eneded your last game in. I always use it at full power and tilt it almost all the way down. It saves time if it doesn't reset to 0 power and pointing up every time.
* adding the possibility of ending a game (such as the maze) when you've reached the highest possible score (4 xp)

The ideas are basically time savers, which really add up since you play the games many times when you are levelling a pet.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
Bring back special addition mounts like the white tiger, chance to get discontinued housing items and pet pack. More customization of pet accessories, more control of pets abilities in battle. A quest to find Bartlebe's eye. Save the Gobblers world so they may return to it. Craft-able Kitchen appliances like a fridge or stove. More animated housing items. Stuff animals other than a teddy-bear. Fishing in the Red Barn Farm. More plants to put in our houses. Other holiday decorations, non-Christmas like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Easter, Fourth of July or decorations for other cultures. Kid toys, like Malistaire in the box, toys for the pets, other ways to get the PvP housing items besides with arena tickets. Play ground equipment like a slide or swing set. The option to trade gear and reagents with other players that are not your own.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
Make another big dungeon for gear for lvl 125 or 130 (when its out) just like darkmoor

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Craftable consumables, whether they be elixirs, transformations, treasure cards, or something else.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
On our Mirage spells, can we get an auto confirm at the end of timer. I, for one, forget about doing the confirm part sometimes and then the spell don't cast at all. An auto confirm would help out a bunch.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hey proffesor falmia and the wizard101 community!

I have bunch of ideas I would like to share with u.
Some of them I posted in my twitter website with a gui explaination, but I will try my best to tell u about them without drawings.

Idea number 1- Back&Pack The Bank!
This idea is about saving gold. Sometimes, people complain they have to waste their gold bc they havr gotten to a max amount of gold they can have, 500,000 gold for an example. And they don't want to waste it, and rather saving it. So my idea was creating a bank of gold for people who want to save some of their gold for other needs without wasting it, or lossing it!

Idea number 2- Happy Birthday Elixir
On your account birthday u will get an elixir which will give u the next items:
1. One day of free member
2. 1000 crowns none transformation or gifting
3. Birthday housing items @ equipment
4. 5000 gold
5. Happy Birthday mount & badge for 1 day!

Idea number 3- dying hair in 2 colors/ stitch hair styles with hats

Idea number 4- double gardeing reward/ double pet xp elixir for 1 hour per 2000 crowns

Idea number 5- Thr Student Become A teacher.
Players would get a chance to open their own school of in ravenwood/the arcanum to train the new students how to protect the spiral from evil! Palyers would be able to decorate it with special housing items, open their own duel circle arena, make spells better with a magical
chemistry room by collecting the sense of creatures who came out of the spiral and freating on it. The Arcanum will come to help as the main quest and later on with raven wood. At the end, the wizard will get all of this items and will be able 2 do all of this cool stuffs. And also, we get a member card to the "Wizard101 Club" which will be placed in old town in one of the doors. And from there u are free 2 do whatever u wish :).

Thank u for the time!

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
One thing. Only one.

The ability to give back individual spells that you do not want and get the points back for spells that you do want.

I myself have all the Sun, Star and Nearly all the Moon spells. But there are some of those on the lower end level that I do not need and could use the points for other spells.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Epic#axzz544hAooe9

This is the high end of the strength spells, but I do not need the next one.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Strong#axzz544hAooe9

Or if that is not possible the ability to buy new training points, so as to be able to learn all the spells on one character.

My main character is Balance and I would love her to be able to use all the Death and Life spells, without having to resort to T.C.s.

Also, the ability to learn the school only spells, that you can not get on your secondary school. For instance the Shadow spells like Call of Kuthulu (Non TC).

Just more Training points in general.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2015
EMAIL CONFIRMATION
When I change my password or email I would like to receive a confirmation email to my mail box.Its for the normal account and also for the Master account.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
i would love a way to delete a quest you took but no longer want to do, that would really help because sometimes we take so many sidequests that they stay in our quests for so long, cause we do the main quests or the sidequests we want... so maybe a delete quest button somewhere when we open quests so then you choose the quest or quests to delete!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
One thing? when I have two really good suggestions.

I would love to see the level cap extended for members so as long as you have valid quests in your queue you will get the XP and levels for those quests. I don't necessarily want a measly 45 XP every time I help a lower level Wizard from the Kiosk. But I sure don't want to lose out on 70,000 XP just because I'm a completest that simply must do every quest.

The way things currently figure, I'll hit the level cap somewhere in Mirage.

Steven Ghoststalker

PS - Seeing more Shellus Gruffheart quests would be nice