Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-12-18

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Castle magic
to make things upside down or knocked over

Apartments/dorms for Housing tours

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Alright, I'll give two things because my main wish seems too dreamy to come true... but the sky is the limit, right?

My true wish: A communicative KI team to read and discuss players' concerns regarding PvP. While I deeply appreciate the initiative you guys took last year and expect you'll continue with it, we can't feel but feel the development is unattached and out of loop with duelists... especially on the matter of PvP's popularity and how to improve it.

That's why I wish that we can talk, try and have a bit more of a discussion than simply you ask a question and everyone gives answers. Unfortunately it's clear the Wizard101 development been lacking the insight to address the root of several in-game issues, most of which deal with the playerbase's mentality, not simply game structure.

So get closer and let's be friends?!
--> > < <--

And my feet-on-the-ground wish: I'd love to train the astral tri-combos, // versions of blade/trap/shield as we were exposed to in Darkmoor. It'd be a really cool addition, not to mention of really utility to players!

Thank you for reading, have a great weekend!
~R

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Again the same request I always make. I play Balance mainly. Why is it all other schools have spear spells at level 80 for +10 given by Enya Firemoon in the Wild in Fire Elf village but balance does not get one for balance spells. Yes, we get the

elemental spear spirit spear spells

But others can train like the elemental and spirit blades like Niles the Balance Tree in Krok trains. Also, these are only +6 not +10 like other school spear spells.

Why do Balance wizards have to use treasure cards for a +10 Pierce for our Balance spells? I understand that this Dragonspear TC card spell can be used as a universal pierce by use for balance spells but why do we not get a +10 pierce like the other schools?

How about making one available for +10 pierce for only balance similar to this item card Balance Spear given by some pets.

I would be willing to do another spell quest just to get one like we have to do to get the Balance blade spell.

Seems like Balance is being punished for being Balance. I get we have not prism spell but there are ways to fight high-level balance bosses as balance. Use spells like hydra, chimera and the like. The other option I have started using is mastery amulets and gear setups for another school. Storm and fire are good for damage. I even use life mastery amulets to fill in as a life wizard sometimes when a party needs it. I also use a death one for low-level questing.

Balance is a hard school to master but worth it. I play as Valarian level 125 Balance Wizard. Ra is still my favorite spell for mass damage. So that is again the thing I think should be changed in the game.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
A trading post where you can trade and sell items to other wizards.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
1. Seventh Chair-long overdue...
1. The ability to trade treasure cards with your own wizards using shared bank.
1. The ability to remove very old side quests with an "x".
1. Pet training elixir similar to the level 50 one. Eliminate the agony of pet training hours.
1. Revamp the pet system and remove unusable "piggie" traits from all pets. Get creative for goodness sakes and replace them with some cool maycasts.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2016
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Professor Falmea on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Hi folks! It's Friday, and we all know what that means, so let's get to it, shall we?

We’ve got some crazy fun plans for the year so far, and we’re looking forward to sharing them all with you. So, as is tradition, let me ask the Feedback Friday question we pose every January.

If you could wave your magic wand, what ONE thing would you add to Wizard101 in 2018? Sky’s the limit! We want to hear it!

Fantastical Fridays and a great weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
It's hard to pick just one. I have 12 wizards. Can I wave my wand 12 times? Cool. Here is my request list

1. More space is Share Bank. It doesn't take long for 6 wizards to fill it up.
2. Add TC to Share Bank. I get TC's from drops that I can't use but my other wizards can.
3. Trading reagents. It's frustrating to look for hard to find reagents even in the bazaar to craft spells and gear
4. Teleport hub station in Wizard City. Since Daily Assignment was added to the game. it's time consuming to travel from one end of Wizard City to the next for one quest. Plus it would help these new players to get around quicker.
5. Give Life Wizard a lower level trainable AOE spell and buff a few attack spells. I know life is a healer not a fighter but they have to survive to. Every heal take pips away from an attack spell. Leaf swarm would be perfect. The same goes with Myth that many are struggle in harder worlds before the get to level 100 causing players to delete their wizard.
6. Please make Pigsie easier to craft and TC easier to find or make the TC craftable. Same goes with Headless horseman.
7. Wizard mail box. Too often wizards wants to get together with their fiends to quest, farm or do runs in skeleton key dungeons or challenging duels and Time Zones can be a large difference.
8. since we are now in the worlds filled with shadow using creatures, Please add Shadow shield and maybe the trap and blade to the game as a trainable spell.
9. This is a common and growing request and I'm one of those players. Please add the 7th wizard slot. Many of us want to play all 7 wizards on one account. Professor Felmia, will you please update us on this request? Thanks.
10. Have the count down timer stop on the one and 7 day mounts when that wizard signs off.
11. Have the wizard's level show next to their school icon when they use Team-up and at Kiosk.
12. Please get rid of the 10 minute count down or at least cut it in half when re-enter Teem-up.

Sorry for the long list.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
My ideas:

1) Please listen to our suggestions.
2) A family bank to allow the sharing of items across accounts linked to only the other accounts in the family.
3) Allow us to reroll a pet talent with crowns for a chance to get a different one ONLY when our pets reach mega.
4) Give storm a non-shadow enhanced spell that can deal DOT.
5) Give birthday benefits like hey it’s your birthday! Here’s 10k crowns! And a free training point buyback to keep up with the new spells coming out. I don’t mind you guys starting out small with little birthday gifts but I would appreciate it a lot. You could also add a birthday board so we can view all of the wizard birthdays on the day we view them. This would also spread word about this game.
6) UPDATE THE GRAPHICS. You have no idea how happy we would be if you updated the graphics in wizard city to the graphics we now have in Empyrea. ESPECIALLY, just the satisfaction of porting to the commons to hear the nostalgic music playing, and seeing the beautiful updated textures we have longed to see.
7) Add a treasure card shared bank so ONLY the wizards on ONE account can share treasure cards.
8) Add a pvp section (not tournament type) where there are no treasure cards, no shadow pips, no shadow spells, no pets, no criticals, and with the turn based system.
9.) Add a monthly trivia on social media where the winner receives 10k crowns or something. The purpose of this is to popularize this game to get more players. (I think you really need more players).
10.) Make everything up to half of krokotopia free so that new players can get a real taste of the game.
11.) Give member benefits to people who buy the entire game with crowns.
12.) Add a button in the settings where you can see a list of areas for each world to buy the areas with crowns. Also add options to buy the entire world and an option to buy the entire game
13.) When we thrown in crowns for a boss chest make it a fixed amount like 100 crowns.
14.) Temporarily ban boosters in PVP.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
15.) Add a wizard market place where wizards can set up stands and sell goods for an amount that they choose. These people could also choose the currency too such as reagents, gold, crowns, etc. or even an item to trade.
16.) Add a seventh wizard slot in the login screen.
17.) Allow a skip button at the end of the last darkmoor dungeon.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2017
add a fast forward button for battles please. aoe attacks with a lot of traps and blades etc take way too long

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
0Blank on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
Well, my request will always be the same, have us buy a trade center in the crown shop where we can trade crown things for other crown things or lore. I have so many things I don't want and I know many people who want this trade center. We all think it's a great idea and judging from others comments, we all want this trade center, just make one already, please.
I've never heard this idea before, but I think it's a very good one. I think it'd be more worth it to KI if it was like a Crown Consignment Shop, though. It would work like the Bizarre and but instead of spending gold we'd be spending Crowns.

So I'd put Crown items I don't want up for sale in the Consignment Shop and they'd just sit there till they sold. Once they sell, half the Crowns would go to KI and half would go into my account.

As it is, neither KI nor the players get anything out of the 15 Jade hats I got while trying to get a whole set. In order to keep sales of packs up, Crown gear from packs would probably not be consign-able until the pack was taken out of the Crown Shop. But gear from bundle cards and in game drops could be sold on consignment and both KI and the players would get something out of it.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
murh22 on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
Make another big dungeon for gear for lvl 125 or 130 (when its out) just like darkmoor
LOL, I agree on the first half--but more like Water Works leveled up --Darkmoor wasn't even fun it was so hard.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Reshii on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
A firecat mount.
OMG my sister would LOVE this - especially if it looked similar to the fire cat but moved more like the big cat mounts already in game.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
FAIRY DUST MOUNT. It would simply allow your wizard to fly freely like Peter Pan with maybe a bit of dust particles floating arpund you and off of you as you fly. If you werd stationary you would float in the air and maybe do an occasional trip like with other mount. I would imagine flying would be similar to the harrowings mount.

I have also want a wisp pet for a long time. Maybe the wisp pets could give an inherent bonus to health or mana depending on color.

Austin Willow Been playing virtually since the beginning.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I have more than one xD

-7th Character slot
-Day/Night cycles
-First Person PoV option
-new side world (for level 55)

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
The 7th wizard on our accounts :
many longtime wishes were granted in the game these last 2 or 3 years with the spring and summer updates dedicated to get a better gameplay but one wish is still in the air : to have 7 characters so we can play the 7 standard schools

that's not an issue because many players (and I'm among them, eh, eh) have at least 2 accounts to get an active wizard of each school but still, it would be awesome to have all schools on all accounts (to get all school pets, to have the complete choice among schools when we are in a team, etc, and for the fun of course)

I still don't know why we can only create 6 wizards
if it's a technical limitation, we'll just be sad ever after, lol
but if it's some kind of commercial choice, I think many players would be so thrilled to add the 7th wizard, they wouldn't mind to buy for example an Elixir like the recent awesome Expand Backpack ones to add that missing wizard to their accounts (I know I would buy that right away to complete all my characters on all my accounts! lol)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
This may be a long term project but a simple graphics update will be nice. Change it to Pirate's graphics and maybe have the option to switch between the two graphics for people who have a slower computer and want to keep Wizard's Graphics. Maybe updating the graphics beyond Pirate's could be cool to.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
Maybe you could add more classes for people who already completed the game over and over.
These classes would be unlockable after having a wizard reach a certain level. It would kinda work like the level 50 elixir except your just creating a new character.
This would add new spells, new worlds, returning worlds with new story, new Mastery Amulets.
Maybe have the Astral classes unlocked at level 80-90?
The Shadow class at 120?
Maybe even Chronomancy?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
I would love a 8th starting school. Along with a 7th and 8th character slot. I would gladly take that over a new world. And I think it would be awesome to revamp a bunch of the older aoe spells to be like the newer ones where it hits all the enemies at the same time and greatly reduces animation time. Or maybe add a setting to switch between full animation and all targets hit at same time

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
The ability to add item cards to your items

Make the entire land of Wizard City free to play and make the second part of Krok to then start being in the phase of "Time to pay up buddy."

Give more stuff to do with players who played for free

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
More PvP arenas to duel in (like Polaris, Mirage, etc)

More Derby race areas to race in (like Polaris, Azteca, Mirage, etc)

Another Aquila/Four Dungeons update.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
Add a brand new holy or light school. The counter for shadow spells. That would be epic.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
Charlie the Sorcer... on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Seventh character slot
A light school or holy school.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
It's hard to pick just one. I have 12 wizards. Can I wave my wand 12 times? Cool. Here is my request list

1. More space is Share Bank. It doesn't take long for 6 wizards to fill it up.
2. Add TC to Share Bank. I get TC's from drops that I can't use but my other wizards can.
3. Trading reagents. It's frustrating to look for hard to find reagents even in the bazaar to craft spells and gear
4. Teleport hub station in Wizard City. Since Daily Assignment was added to the game. it's time consuming to travel from one end of Wizard City to the next for one quest. Plus it would help these new players to get around quicker.
5. Give Life Wizard a lower level trainable AOE spell and buff a few attack spells. I know life is a healer not a fighter but they have to survive to. Every heal take pips away from an attack spell. Leaf swarm would be perfect. The same goes with Myth that many are struggle in harder worlds before the get to level 100 causing players to delete their wizard.
6. Please make Pigsie easier to craft and TC easier to find or make the TC craftable. Same goes with Headless horseman.
7. Wizard mail box. Too often wizards wants to get together with their fiends to quest, farm or do runs in skeleton key dungeons or challenging duels and Time Zones can be a large difference.
8. since we are now in the worlds filled with shadow using creatures, Please add Shadow shield and maybe the trap and blade to the game as a trainable spell.
9. This is a common and growing request and I'm one of those players. Please add the 7th wizard slot. Many of us want to play all 7 wizards on one account. Professor Felmia, will you please update us on this request? Thanks.
10. Have the count down timer stop on the one and 7 day mounts when that wizard signs off.
11. Have the wizard's level show next to their school icon when they use Team-up and at Kiosk.
12. Please get rid of the 10 minute count down or at least cut it in half when re-enter Teem-up.

Sorry for the long list.
I'd like to add; Dispel shadow spell to the game

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
Well, I would have the graphics for earlier worlds updated. When a lot of new players join, they may be deterred by the poor graphics in worlds like Grizzlehiem and Wizard City. I think updating graphics for the worlds, and spells, well it would take time and effort, would be worth it, to all players, both old and new. It might even spark back an interest for players who have long since gone.

Maybe a 7th character slot so that users who want to master all the schools don't need to make a new account or transfer characters to do so. This could be done by buying a +1 Wizard potion, worth 10,000 crowns.

New and interesting personalities on the live streams. Having the same rotation for the most part just starts to get bland and boring.

Shared memberships between W101 and P101. People might get into P101 more if they could play it with the time they bought for W101, I know I would. This would also attract more purchases of crowns, so people can get packs and items in both games.

Make a trade/sell items feature between friends. Often times I will need a reagent, and my friend will have an extra few of it, so we'll try to get lucky selling and buying in the Bazaar. It never works, which is bizarre. This could be a really fun thing to add.

Fix open chat. Oh my gosh, it's horrible. I get the legality side of things, but you have gone way overboard with it, like come on. We can't even say numbers, like, we're trying to talk about attacks and we have to go through with interpretive language like; "Hey I can hit ton thousand and too k damage", or worse. And it's really annoying, because we can't have normal conversations.

These things, if done or improved, would much better the game for all users. I have many more things, but I'm running out of characters.

P.S. Please fix the sand squid tentacle fight. Most attacks you use, if they kill, will freeze for a good five seconds because of how long the death animation for them is, and it's really annoying.

Thanks!