Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White Tiger Lilies only giving gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I have a small garden with only white tiger lilies and a dandelion and the tiger lilies did give me some tcs at first, now the last couple of harvests, all I've gotten is gold and I'm wondering if this is a change or a bug? I really like the tower shields they give and hope it is just a bug.

Anyone know anything about this?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You may have maxed out your treasure cards!

When you get 999, then you won't be able to get any more. So, these are your options:

1) Go into your spell book and place the treasure cards you want into your side decks for future use.

2) Sell them. For the best price, head to the Bazaar or,

3) Quick Sell them. Open up your spellbook and click the upper left corner where the yellow treasure card icon is. You can click "Quick Sell" to sell off extra treasure cards you don't want right from your house. You will get a lower price than the Bazaar, but there is a convenience in selling off a lot at once without having to leave your garden.

Another warning for you, make sure your reagents don't go over 999, because the same problem will crop up with them.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I never even thought of that but it is definitely possible! I'll check (as soon as the game is stable again, I can't log in for more than a few seconds thanks to ongoing attacks). Thank you too for the detailed explanations for how to resolve the problem and the tip about the reagents, it was all super helpful!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
If you are looking for blood moss plant Pink Dandelions as they drop blood moss.

Kind Regards Justin StormHunter.