Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Themes....I have several but no idea how to use

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I have several theme scrolls. I can put them on the floor of my house, but it would appear they are more than just a floor decoration. Can they be used? If so, how do you use them?

Thanks,

T100angel

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
You can actually buy a scroll player from the Furniture Shop in the shopping district.

Once you have that bought and placed in your dorm or home, pick up all the scrolls and replace them in your back pack. Then select the player and you can add the scrolls from your back to the player.

Now you have a playlist that automatically runs whenever you are home.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Go into the furniture store in Wizard City, shopping district, and look for a music player. It's either under the furniture tab, or the decorations tab. It will cost $1000 gold, if I remember correctly.

Place it in your house and click on it (as if to pick it up). You will see a music note above the options to move it or pick it up. Click the music note and then you can add your music scrolls. Now, when you go to your house, you will hear different music playing!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Now when you say theme scrolls, i am assuming that you are talking about music scrolls. If I'm correct, music from these scrolls can be played by using a music player purchased from my guy Aubert Quickenhammer located in the castle shop in the shopping district in Wizard city. You must preload the scrolls onto the player, then simply select a song to play in your house.

The Music player can also be found in fishing chest at the Pyramid of the lost horizon, or received from certain packs that contain specialty players.

Have fun