Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think it's time to address this.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Okay, so, everyone knows that if you log out while in a player's home, you'll be wherever you were before you went there when you log back in. This is good, as it prevents creepy players from lingering around your home for hours at a time.

As they say, home is where the heart is. Why don't we have it changed so that you can still be at a home when you log back in, as long as the home belongs to you. That way,your home continues to serve as your home, your base of operations, if you will. I mean, I've got a lot of useful things in my home, including

• a team-up kiosk
  • several gauntlets
  • my bank
  • a horn of plenty
  • a bountiful mine
  • my bedroom
  • an armory
  • a tranquil place for fishing
  • several teleport tapestries
  • a PvP arena complete with kiosks
  • a Spiral Door
  • my garden
  • My monstrodome

And it's all in one convenient place. Surely I'm not the only one who feels this way, either. If we're able to log in and still be where we were in our home when we last played, it will feel that much more like a home. So please, KingsIsle (This goes for Pirate101 too, by the way), let us still be in our houses if we log out in them. Otherwise, it's not so much a home as a place we can edit. It almost feels like we're renting it out to an unseen tenant.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
supersaiyanunlimit... on Dec 15, 2017 wrote:
Okay, so, everyone knows that if you log out while in a player's home, you'll be wherever you were before you went there when you log back in. This is good, as it prevents creepy players from lingering around your home for hours at a time.

As they say, home is where the heart is. Why don't we have it changed so that you can still be at a home when you log back in, as long as the home belongs to you. That way,your home continues to serve as your home, your base of operations, if you will. I mean, I've got a lot of useful things in my home, including

• a team-up kiosk
  • several gauntlets
  • my bank
  • a horn of plenty
  • a bountiful mine
  • my bedroom
  • an armory
  • a tranquil place for fishing
  • several teleport tapestries
  • a PvP arena complete with kiosks
  • a Spiral Door
  • my garden
  • My monstrodome

And it's all in one convenient place. Surely I'm not the only one who feels this way, either. If we're able to log in and still be where we were in our home when we last played, it will feel that much more like a home. So please, KingsIsle (This goes for Pirate101 too, by the way), let us still be in our houses if we log out in them. Otherwise, it's not so much a home as a place we can edit. It almost feels like we're renting it out to an unseen tenant.
I feel that would only increase the log in times for your Wizard/Pirate. Basically, I don't feel that this feature is necessary as you very simply can use the Teleport to Home feature immediately after logging in. I felt that time and resources both game developer and game computing could be better utilized elsewhere. Perhaps such as creating "Fast Combat" or something. That's just my thoughts on the matter.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well at least it was a good play on words. Login at your home. Time to address this