Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Ok. So I thought about the Dragon School in Dragonspyre. This school shows up in one of the five boxes. There are banners of the Dragon school hanging up. We might have to rebuild the old Dragon School and find a new professor for it as a side quest. I think it would be cool for us to be able to learn this school. Maybe each school could have a certain dragon helper to summon in battle. Each school could get one about every ten or twenty levels. For example, death could have, lvl 50, Bone Drake, lvl 65, Ghost Dragon, lvl 80, Zombie Drake, lvl 100, Night Drake, lvl 120, Black Dragon. Each dragon would be better and better every time. Maybe each dragon can have its own spell it can cast.

I think it would be very cool to see this in the game.It isn't overpowerful, but it isn't weak either. What are your thoughts on this?

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Zander the Wizard on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
Ok. So I thought about the Dragon School in Dragonspyre. This school shows up in one of the five boxes. There are banners of the Dragon school hanging up. We might have to rebuild the old Dragon School and find a new professor for it as a side quest. I think it would be cool for us to be able to learn this school. Maybe each school could have a certain dragon helper to summon in battle. Each school could get one about every ten or twenty levels. For example, death could have, lvl 50, Bone Drake, lvl 65, Ghost Dragon, lvl 80, Zombie Drake, lvl 100, Night Drake, lvl 120, Black Dragon. Each dragon would be better and better every time. Maybe each dragon can have its own spell it can cast.

I think it would be very cool to see this in the game.It isn't overpowerful, but it isn't weak either. What are your thoughts on this?

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125
I've long (well ever since I joined the boards) championed the notion that KI should revisit already established worlds.

This is a a VERY cool idea.

Perhaps the dragons could also be made available as mounts that when ridden into battle automatically join (if there's enough spaces).

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
I like this idea. I think part of the questline would be having to recruit teachers for all of the new schools, so you'd have to visit the other worlds as well.