Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone please work on getting a bundle online

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
Could someone from KI please and try to get the fantastic voyage gauntlet bundle online soon so that i can get it for my main wizard101 account

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I also had a really hard time finding this bundle. The Walmart near me has stopped selling the cards in the store, sadly. Walmart doesn't have that one for sale online. I was able to get mine thanks to a friend that lives in a different state that was able to find it for me. I hope they do fix this for you soon and also keep in mind that many stores have stopped selling the cards in the stores and it would be easier to make it so these stores sell them online so people can buy them.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
KingsIsle usually adds more bundles to the online store when a new one is about to be released. Seeing as the Empyrea Castaway Bundle just made its way into the game, I unfortunately don't think the Fantstic Voyage Gauntlet bundle will be online anytime soon.

If you live in the U.S., KingsIsle did make a blog post listing potential stores that may be carrying them though. Fantastic Voyage Gauntlet Locations

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, It would nice to have gauntlet bundles online since stores like Walmart, target, Best Buy are doing away with them in my area and the nearest Game Stop is 20 miles away. My request is: KI, please add all the Gauntlets in the Crown Shop for Christmas?

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
You can always purchase the bundle online and have the card code sent to you via email. Its what I did with the cuckoo bundle last weekend.