Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I craft Ignus' Legendary Torchstaff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
I purchased the recipe for Ignus' Legendary Torchstaff a while back before I was level 115. I gathered all the reagents necessary to craft this wand. I am now a level 115, which is the level required to use this wand, but when I go to my crafting tables, the wand symbol is not highlighted. I have tried all the crafting tables (equipment, housing, general, etc.) and none allow me to open the wands to craft this wand. I am a champion crafter, and I do not have any other quests for crafting. What do I have to do to be able to craft this wand?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Did you try the crafting station in the arcanum?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You have to craft it in the Arcanum forge.

You went there when completing your champion crafting quest assignment. Turn your back on FitzHume and walk down the long corridor towards the tree. At the end of the hallway, I believe the forge is on your right. (It's been a while since I've been in there.)

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Arcanum wand recipes must be crafted at the Arcanum forge, not at your Equipment crafting table. To see where items need to be crafted, you can hover your mouse over the icon below the timer on each recipe. Most use the crafting tables, but some require a special location.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Ignus%27_Legendary_Torchstaff#axzz4v1X01Nnb

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
So has anyone gone back to Ignus Ferric for the newest crafting quest that Fitzhume sends you on, with this newest update? I crafted the Legendary Weapon a while back when that came out, now in order to move on with this newest crafting quest, I have to craft that same weapon, again?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Stephen Wildshade on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
So has anyone gone back to Ignus Ferric for the newest crafting quest that Fitzhume sends you on, with this newest update? I crafted the Legendary Weapon a while back when that came out, now in order to move on with this newest crafting quest, I have to craft that same weapon, again?
Maybe not...?

He'll send you to the forge again, but there was a 'success horn' tooting just for standing next to the forge when I did the quest.

Make sure you have the crafted wand in your backpack when you go through the motions. Go to the forge and then return to Ignus with the wand that you already crafted. Hopefully he'll pick up on the fact that you've got it and move forward.

Alia Misthaven