Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kingsile plz!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
stop making us magus face grandmaster its completely unfair, every magus can agree that this is out of our LEGUE, don't even go first half of the time. if anyone disagree, then your a biased pvper who cant face someone their own lvl (as in skill, lvl, etc) OR you don't understand what it is like to face someone with so many disadvantages!

p.s.
sorry just a little heated because I cant get my rank up without someone who is 2x's more op than me is wrecking me from 1st and 2nd.

lvl35
warlord
(current rank 964)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Until the population of PvP increases, you either get this, or you will be waiting hours on end to get a match! If more people did PvP the matching system would actually work!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
Until the population of PvP increases, you either get this, or you will be waiting hours on end to get a match! If more people did PvP the matching system would actually work!
But as you know Jasmine, many persons, myself included avoid PvP since the air is so hard to breathe there.

Once the Pollution clears, you'll see many persons willing to give it more of a try! o:

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
They could make PVP like Pirates, just whoever is fighting is in the arena. Keep the spectate button and let outsiders view from the arena lobby.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I am all for muting spectators, that should clear up a lot of the pollution right there! I think spectating is fine and is one of the only things missing in pirates pvp tbh, but I see no reason why spectators should need to talk