Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing ''Sacred Charge'' into an attack all |

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Megan DeathThorn on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:
I'd like to make an important announcement:

Pigsie, a popular, new and a much-needed life spell is now obtainable via farming the Loremaster, or if you don't like farming, crafting is another option. Many Life wizards have been vocal about having more ways to obtain this particular spell.

Now, it would be lovely if Kingsisle listened to our feedback, and internally discussed whether or not we can have a lower pip AOE. I know we have asked for many years, but to my extent I'm not sure if Kingsisle has ever come out and explained their reasoning for Life not having a lower pip attack all spell.
I'm still trying to collect enough amber to craft Goat Monk.

Who has the recipe for Pigsie?

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Area51Alien on Oct 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm still trying to collect enough amber to craft Goat Monk.

Who has the recipe for Pigsie?

Steven Ghoststalker
I'll list the hard reagents you need to obtain to craft the spell. The rest are easy.

- 10 Pigsie TC
- 50 celestium
- 25 Amber

...Also we still have no word from Kingsisle if theyve been reading this thread. :/

Survivor
Oct 20, 2017
Nice read. Very great points.

I recently made a rant about how Kingsisle designs their gear. Would be beneficial if Life got a lower pip AOE as soon as possible. Maybe even Leafstorm?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
bump. please, let us not forget how useful this change will be to all Life wizards.
Sometimes you have to be vocal about something to get your message across.