Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Halloween Update?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Okay, Wizard101 Halloween was fun for a while, it still is! I love helping Pumpkin Jack and his brothers, I remember defeating Baron Mordecai for the first time in 2009! Now that the level cap today is 120, the towers, Baron Mordecai, and especially the 3 towers have lost it's spark.
Here are some requests:

New Halloween Quest: Anything would be good, that Nosferabbit quest is fun and all, but it's TOO EASY!!! I can blow through it in 20 minutes tops! Anything would be good! Also give it good drops depending on your level...

Haunted Towers Upgrade! Being an apprentice the difficulty was fair, however, being an exalted wizard I can beat the Master tower much too quickly, here are the new rank ideas, seeing as they went every other rank (Apprentice, Adept, Master btw) here's how the others will work.

Legendary Tower (Level 60)
Archmage Tower (Level 80)
Exalted Tower (Level 100)
Champion Tower (Level 120)

Baron Mordecai Buff! He is much too easy nowadays, please make him better and give better drops!

Thanks for reading!

~~Alex Spellstaff Level 101 Wizard

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I agree! KI has been more intent on raising the level cap when redeeming gear sets from older bundles, but they definitely need to add more Halloween dungeons for the higher levels. I remember doing the towers when I first joined (2009). Also, if you go to the Contact Us page on the website, you may be able to email KI with ideas such as this!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I love catching the ghosts and things like that. That was super fun.

On the click pumpkin trick or treat part my only request is can there please be different voice clips. "Trick or treat, trick or treat. Give me something fun or sweet." I was saying it in my sleep :p Maybe record about 10 and we get a random one each time ;)

Just an idea! Keep up with this super game. We love it.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I just had another idea, sorry, my mind races and I gotta say them!

Darkmoor Halloween Dungeon!

Darkmoor fits the Halloween vibe pretty well and what's better than giving it it's own Halloween Exclusive dungeon? Players perm-buy Darkmoor anyways because they need to farm equipment and it'll be just another reason for more powerful wizards to come! I'd prefer not to have Nosferabbit make a return but nonetheless go ahead!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SparkleTude on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
I love catching the ghosts and things like that. That was super fun.

On the click pumpkin trick or treat part my only request is can there please be different voice clips. "Trick or treat, trick or treat. Give me something fun or sweet." I was saying it in my sleep :p Maybe record about 10 and we get a random one each time ;)

Just an idea! Keep up with this super game. We love it.
She also says, "Trick or Treat, trick or treat is how we greet." You've never heard that one?
Or how about adding one from my childhood: "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
superspy2 on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:

Darkmoor fits the Halloween vibe pretty well and what's better than giving it it's own Halloween Exclusive dungeon? Players perm-buy Darkmoor anyways because they need to farm equipment and it'll be just another reason for more powerful wizards to come! I'd prefer not to have Nosferabbit make a return but nonetheless go ahead!
These dungeons and Halloween tasks are fun for the new/lower level wizards. The Noseferabbit quest gives a pretty decent pet ( and the quest is Hare-larious! )
sorry, I had to!
Why not a new part of Darkmoor showing up only for Halloween? That's a really good idea!
But since these quests are in Wizard City, with most being in the Free to Play zones; why not just pick a House in the Haunted Cave and add an advanced dungeon for the higher levels?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
anecorbie on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
She also says, "Trick or Treat, trick or treat is how we greet." You've never heard that one?
Or how about adding one from my childhood: "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"
No I didn't hear that other one.

I kept thinking of the "smell my feet" verse too but I'm not sure if I'd want to hear it in the game. Lol

KI are very creative. If we have to catch ten pumpkins or whatever, I'm sure they could come up with 10-20 audio clips. :)

I hope they will add something new, but, above all, keep the ghost catching ones. Those were my favorites. :D

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
Ooh Yea, I remember those lines when I was a kid while Trick or Treating. I still hear them

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
superspy2 on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:

I love your ideas. I hope KI will add them in.