Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Older Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Dakota Sky on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
I'm not an older player, but I do know quite a few. I've been playing since 2009, and hope that I can continue to enjoy the game!
I too know some much older players. I'm only 18 so I guess I sort of fit in with the "youngsters" despite being halfway through my freshman year of college, but one of my friends was born long before me, maybe 70s or 80s. I consider him a good friend of mine and I enjoy talking to and hanging out with him.
Grace, level 73

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
mythgal45 on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
I too know some much older players. I'm only 18 so I guess I sort of fit in with the "youngsters" despite being halfway through my freshman year of college, but one of my friends was born long before me, maybe 70s or 80s. I consider him a good friend of mine and I enjoy talking to and hanging out with him.
Grace, level 73
Now that all depends on how long you've actually been playing. If you started when you were ten and have played all this time, I'd classify you as an older player. 8-)

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Sep 12, 2015
I'm a child of the 70s and 80s, and now have two teenagers, a 10YO, and a toddler. I started playing W101 with my older teenager. She gave up on it, but I kept on, and now I play with my youngest. Not sure whether that qualifies me as young or old - Llewella CrowWalker Level120.