Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please, don't falsely report others.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I know quite well that reporting someone should be taken seriously, and you should have a good reason for doing so. However, it is not polite at all to report someone who hadn't even done anything to harm you. I was waiting in the commons for my sibling and her friend to finish the tutorial so I could add them and help them; and I was doing nothing but minding my own business. Then someone by the name of Olivia reported me and I questioned why, and she said "because my sister said so" or of the sort.

I had not interacted with her before, and I think it may be because many young wizards today think of many high-leveled wizards to be mean. I've witnessed this before, and I'm quite aware of it, but not every high-level is like that. Please consider getting to know the player before even thinking of reporting them. Only do so if you have a good reason, otherwise; you could get in trouble for false reporting.

I play Wizard101 for fun and I love to offer my assistance to others. I do not care if you're level 20 or 112, I will help you regardless. All I ask is that you be nice in return.

Fallon DragonGarden Lvl 120
Amber IceHeart Lvl 110