Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to make larger a decoration?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi everybody. I just want to know how to make larger and bigger a decoration like a pet or a mount. I used the magic lever with a "make larger" spell: the pet became larger, but it didn't mantain its new big shape. It's like a glitch. I've seen many houses with enormous pets, how to do it?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Legionarius on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
Hi everybody. I just want to know how to make larger and bigger a decoration like a pet or a mount. I used the magic lever with a "make larger" spell: the pet became larger, but it didn't mantain its new big shape. It's like a glitch. I've seen many houses with enormous pets, how to do it?
Castle Magic! There is a guy in Marleybone that can help you!
-Alis SparkleGrove

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
You need a Magic Player Detector (it's an orange ball); it will trigger castle magic as soon as you or a player enters your property if placed outside; put another inside your house if you want to change sizes of objects indoors.

Each detector can hold up to 8 spells, it is invisible when not in 'place house item' mode and doesn't block anyone's movement.