Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted Armament

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
So I keep hatching with my Enchanted Armament trying to get a new pet, but the only pet I get back is the Enchanted Armament. It is my only myth damage pet and I spent tons of gold hatching trying to get a new pet. If you can only get the enchanted armament back then I wasted Hundreds of thousands in hatching and snacks, not to mention long days of farming dungeons for mega snacks.
Does Hatching With Enchanted Armament Only Produce That Pet?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I've run into this problem myself, that it seems the Enchanteds are dominant. One of my wizards has an entire army of Enchanted Arms from failed hatches.

However, I can report that I do get the other pet type back in about 1 out of 4 hatches.

Things that may help:

Train your desired pet type up to at least Epic. Higher trained pets seem to carry over more often when hatching.

Try equipping the pet you actually want before you hatch.

Try hatching with someone else. If they get back their own pet & train it to adult, maybe you can hatch again and get the Enchanted's talents carried over that way.

Keep at it. I know it's expensive and frustrating, but eventually you'll get back something that isn't another set of Enchanted Arms.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven