Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Fire Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
I'm new to the forums but I was just posting to see if anyone would be interested in helping me get a decent fire pet. I'm going to be level 100 soon and I've had no luck with training pets with good stats. I would be super grateful if someone wanted to be my "hatching buddy." Ideally, I'm looking to hatch with a pet that has pain-giver, fire-giver, or universal resistance stats but anything would help.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
The Dapper Corgi is a pretty good Fire pet in my opinion. The fact that it also gives 8+ pet energy is very helpful too. The card it gives is worth 2 pips or one power pip if you are a Pyromancer. It's card is 3 fire traps that do +30% damage for one target on the opposing team for 3 rounds. It's 8,000 crowns which is pretty reasonable in my opinion. Check it out while you can!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2014
I got a max triple double fire beetle if you want to meet up and farm gold with me

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
I'm also looking for a good fire pet for pvp. Triple double with great numbers will be nice. :)

Haley GreenLeaf
Haley
Haley Emerald
Haley Emerald

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Might seem a bit out there a ways but if you can find a person with a good ornery kookaburra the spells it gives at it ages are pretty okay, the fennec fox spells are okay too...

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
I have a pet I'd like to hatch with you but a can't say the name because it will just show up as babysat. If you have a fire pet we might be able to make a hybrid that is a fire pet .

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
I do have 2 fire pets at the moment. One is a penguin base that has proof and fire dealer in pool, and the other is a bird (I forgot the exact name) that does have fire talents as well. If you want to schedule a hatch just let me know. :)

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Pigxie on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I got a max triple double fire beetle if you want to meet up and farm gold with me
I'm actually searching for a nice fire pet and I'd like those stats, could we meet up somehow?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
I'm also looking for an ornery kookaburra, if anyone has one and is willing to hatch, I have a triple damage double resist with good stats, so just tell me if you're interested.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Shelby Dragonrider on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
I'm new to the forums but I was just posting to see if anyone would be interested in helping me get a decent fire pet. I'm going to be level 100 soon and I've had no luck with training pets with good stats. I would be super grateful if someone wanted to be my "hatching buddy." Ideally, I'm looking to hatch with a pet that has pain-giver, fire-giver, or universal resistance stats but anything would help.
I had a lot of luck. My storm pet knows stormzilla!
730-825!