Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't defeat a boss in Azteca, please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Hello
Level 92 Death Wizard Rebecca Emerald Whisperer
I really need help defeating this boss I have tried so many times trying to defeat him I just can't do it anymore. This is what the quest is

174- Strong Smooth Words
Prequest: Explosions in the Sky
Given by: Yupanqui With Honor
Giver Location: Twin Giants
Goals:
Free the First Trapped Wing Tooth Knight
Free the Second Trapped Wing Tooth Knight
Free the Third Trapped Wing Tooth Knight
Free the Final Trapped Wing Tooth Knight
Go to the Black Tooth Cave
Use the Wooden Cage
Defeat Razan Bitter Blood
Talk to Pachakutiq Who Shakes the Earth
Rewards: 1,060 gold 88,300 xp

It's annoying that I have to defeat Razan Bitter Blood and Pachakutiq Who Shakes the Earth because they are both bosses and it's really difficult, please help.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
I would just wait for someone to join team up. Or you could get gear that resists their schools. Waterworks gear is nice if you don't already have it since it provides resist, damage, and critical rating. I who is also a death in Azteca don't have any waterworks gear on and for that quest I just used team up. But some things to put in your deck are blades both death and spirit, sharpens if you have them, feints, potents if you have them, and some dr vons monsters or if you like avenging fossil better then you can put that in your deck as well. Good luck!

~Natalie lvl 87
~Natalie lvl 40

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Re: I can't defeat a boss in Azteca, please help
I would just wait for someone to join team up. Or you could get gear that resists their schools. Waterworks gear is nice if you don't already have it since it provides resist, damage, and critical rating. I who is also a death in Azteca don't have any waterworks gear on and for that quest I just used team up. But some things to put in your deck are blades both death and spirit, sharpens if you have them, feints, potents if you have them, and some dr vons monsters or if you like avenging fossil better then you can put that in your deck as well. Good luck!

~Natalie lvl 87
~Natalie lvl 40

I have tried doing team up so many times but nobody is there to team up with, and I know it would be easier if people where there to team up, thank you so much for the reply though! I will wait for team up and I will let ya know what happens!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
If your still having trouble with that quest I can give you a hand. Please just post a time and realm that you will be on and I'll try and meet up with you. Please specify the correct time zone also so there isn't any confusion.

I'm usually on around 7 p.m. e.s.t. everyday and my Main wizard is Hunter Ravenfist.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Re: I can't defeat a boss in Azteca, please help

I just defeated him now!! Thanks for you're kindness though!