Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase Housing Item Space

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2009
Houses in W101 have been getting larger and larger, and yet the space for the amount of items stays the same. I have Red Barn Farm and have bought the maximum amount of Bric-A-Brac elixirs, and have used up all the space both inside and outside my house (350 Items), yet there could be so much more detail if we could up the item count. The addition of Castle Magic and Pet Crumbs also takes away from the amount of items, especially where many of these items go unseen. I think its time for another increase in housing items or at least a increase the amount of Bric-a-Bracs thar can be used. My name is Thomas FireBlade and would love to show my house as an example of why there should be an increase. I think many of us who are very into housing would greatly appreciate this long awaited update.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I agree that we should have more housing space. Small housing items are very good for decorating and I decorate my houses a lot. I use a lot of items for just decorating, but once I'm done with that I don't have room for furniture. Every time I have a house I fill the indoor and outdoor space up, and it's frustrating when I have empty rooms in my house or when I have a lot more housing items I want to use. I think that the housing space should definitely be increased.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
AHA, I get to add my squeak, LOL.

Botanical Gardens and Red Barn Farm are both for gardening and when you get them, you think about how much you can garden . . . Alas; there might be enough space for 9 gardens of 40, but since each plot and seed count as 2 objects, there is no way you can plant that much even if you have the seeds because the outdoor limit is the same as other houses . . . 350, so the most plants you can have is 175 IF nothing else is outside. And since I chime in with the original post of needing more room in the other houses and castles, I really think the farm and botanical should have come with the understanding that we couldn't possibly farm the whole acreage with that limit, that it needs increased quite a lot.

Little houses from the shops and always in the crown shop, might be OK, but the castles and special offers that are not always available in the crown shop need more space . . .

agree, agree, agree