Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some shadow magic I would like to see

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Armageddon: 3 shadow pips, 12 normal pips costs 80% of max total health. Deals 10 thousand base to 1 enemy then 3 thousand each turn for next 3 turns to all enemies base. can not be pushed or removed.

Dark heart: 1 shadow pip 3 pips, places a hex on enemy turning next heal into damage. Let's say a person heals self for 1k with hex on it would damage him 1k instead.

Dark temptress: cost 2 shadow pips. Gives: plus 90% pierce to shadow and 70% outgoing shadow damage. (A bubble)

Break of will. (Forces a player to your team for 6 turns. Costs 2 shadow pips and 8 pips).

krysis shield: costs 1 shadow pip. Gives 75% none pierceable shield for all classes.

Impulate: sacrifice ally player with consent to deal 20K base to all enemies. Costs 12 shadow pips (3 per player) to share the burden.

Infestation: 3 pips 2 shadow pips. Turns the pet of owner against him, causing him harm rather then aid.

Wand shatter: 8 pips 2 shadow pips. Makes it impossible to critical for next 7 turns.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jun 20, 2017 wrote:
Armageddon: 3 shadow pips, 12 normal pips costs 80% of max total health. Deals 10 thousand base to 1 enemy then 3 thousand each turn for next 3 turns to all enemies base. can not be pushed or removed.

Dark heart: 1 shadow pip 3 pips, places a hex on enemy turning next heal into damage. Let's say a person heals self for 1k with hex on it would damage him 1k instead.

Dark temptress: cost 2 shadow pips. Gives: plus 90% pierce to shadow and 70% outgoing shadow damage. (A bubble)

Break of will. (Forces a player to your team for 6 turns. Costs 2 shadow pips and 8 pips).

krysis shield: costs 1 shadow pip. Gives 75% none pierceable shield for all classes.

Impulate: sacrifice ally player with consent to deal 20K base to all enemies. Costs 12 shadow pips (3 per player) to share the burden.

Infestation: 3 pips 2 shadow pips. Turns the pet of owner against him, causing him harm rather then aid.

Wand shatter: 8 pips 2 shadow pips. Makes it impossible to critical for next 7 turns.
Im not a pvper but even i know this would break pvp even more than it already is XD
Also the first one, how would that work, we can't use shadow spells with power pips

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jun 20, 2017 wrote:

"Armageddon: 3 shadow pips, 12 normal pips costs 80% of max total health. Deals 10 thousand base to 1 enemy then 3 thousand each turn for next 3 turns to all enemies base. can not be pushed or removed. "

well thats half mirage done

Defender
May 16, 2009
I'm not one to really post in these threads, as I've come up with some bizarre ideas myself, but allow me to criticize these spells.

They are too powerful, even with the costs. I will keep the possibility of 3 shadow pips per player in mind, because that may very well be a likely possibility in the future. Let me address them individually.

Armageddon: Even if you lost 80% HP, this will absolutely break the PvE and PvP game, if it were possible. You cannot use power pips for shadow spells, so a 12 pip cost is impossible.

Dark Heart: Probably one of the more reasonable spells, however, the possibility of being able to critical self needs to be addressed.

Dark Temptress: A neat bubble, but it is too powerful for a global spell. The most damage a trainable bubble has given is 25%, if I recall correctly, and it never gives pierce along with damage in the same bubble.

Break of Will: 6 Turn Beguile? No thanks. Beguile is already on its own a powerful tool. By throwing a 6 turn variant out there, you're basically taking an enemy out of the equation of the fight for 6 rounds.

Impulate: This... is just too powerful. Insane Bolt can do a large amount of drawbacks, but this spell makes Insane Bolt look tame. I'm afraid I must strongly oppose this spell. It can make a lot of fights trivial.

Infestation: How would this work, exactly? Not all pets can cast spells. Do your spells trigger their pet's talents if they can? Please elaborate on this one.

Wand Shatter: You know, this wouldn't be too bad of an idea if it didn't last 7 turns. I would make it 2 pips, 1 shadow, and only last one, maybe two(?) turns at most.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Jun 20, 2017 wrote:
Im not a pvper but even i know this would break pvp even more than it already is XD
Also the first one, how would that work, we can't use shadow spells with power pips
Well yeah like Shrike and etc... But our school shadow spells need powerpips/pips XD Like wings of fate, Mystic colossus, qismah.. etc

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Well I was thinking it was like a hex aura that can not be removed until its expires. It's basics like putting an aura on the enemy that can not be removed. If the pet would do anything during the duration of the aura, it would do the opposite. This would punish people with heal spamming pets.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
KaylaIronCaller on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
Well yeah like Shrike and etc... But our school shadow spells need powerpips/pips XD Like wings of fate, Mystic colossus, qismah.. etc
Yeah but they arent shadow spells they are still our school spells, whereas spells like shrike are actually shadow school spells. Its like the shift spells even though they do your schools damage they dont work with power pips cause they are moon spells