Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music Scrolls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
So i've been looking and fishing but i've yet to get the scroll i've been wanting. Which is the Valencia Aragon Skyway Theme. I'm willing to trade. Friend Code me if you want to talk [ XR84DX6V ]

Hero
May 07, 2015
AndrewEmeraldRiver on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
So i've been looking and fishing but i've yet to get the scroll i've been wanting. Which is the Valencia Aragon Skyway Theme. I'm willing to trade. Friend Code me if you want to talk [ XR84DX6V ]
like KI said, you cannot trade items, just non enchanted tcs. sorry! try looking on the wiki to see where you can get it from if you haven't already.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
AndrewEmeraldRiver on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
First, you cannot trade Items (ex: Music Scrolls).

Second, there is one Music Scroll list on the Wiki for Valencia Skyway Theme. See this link: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Valencia_Skyway_Theme#axzz4jKgj0RSb

Is that what you are looking for? If it is, have you checked the Bazaar?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Abigail4z on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
First, you cannot trade Items (ex: Music Scrolls).

Second, there is one Music Scroll list on the Wiki for Valencia Skyway Theme. See this link: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Valencia_Skyway_Theme#axzz4jKgj0RSb

Is that what you are looking for? If it is, have you checked the Bazaar?
By trading he means he is willing to sell something in the Bazaar to you in exchange for the Valencia Skyway Theme.