Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How come I can't access a lot of places in Wiz?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
I tried going into the cave and fight the boss that's in there and I can't access that boss now but I was able to in the past. The place I'm talking about is the underwater place in Triton Avenue. I can access the cave but not the boss that's in there.

Plus the door in Northguard near the waterfall. I was able to go in there no problem in the past but now I can't. Even though looking at the wiki page for it nothing's changed at all for it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I would suggest contacting KI support, as there may be a glitch.

Years ago (when Azteca came out) my Fire wizard stopped being able to go to any place that she had previously opened with questing. That included a couple of areas in Grizzleheim. That bug was a big one that affected a lot of people - it took over a week for them to figure out what went wrong.

Another time, the same wizard literally disappeared from the screen. I could play her but no one could see her, not even me! Turned out the hat she was wearing was glitched.

So anyway, check to see if you have some sort of technical issue holding you back. KI Support is really helpful once you submit a formal ticket.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven, born lucky
Rowan Ashcloud, glitch magnet

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
coolstudygirl on May 27, 2017 wrote:
I tried going into the cave and fight the boss that's in there and I can't access that boss now but I was able to in the past. The place I'm talking about is the underwater place in Triton Avenue. I can access the cave but not the boss that's in there.

Plus the door in Northguard near the waterfall. I was able to go in there no problem in the past but now I can't. Even though looking at the wiki page for it nothing's changed at all for it.
Are you a member? They've changed a lot of things from when this game first started. If you're not a crowns payer or a member, you will not be able to access any areas besides Unicorn Way andTriton Avenue. The underwater cave is Crab Alley, which is a member/crowns only area.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Erica LifePetal on May 29, 2017 wrote:
Are you a member? They've changed a lot of things from when this game first started. If you're not a crowns payer or a member, you will not be able to access any areas besides Unicorn Way andTriton Avenue. The underwater cave is Crab Alley, which is a member/crowns only area.
I'm a member.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
More information would be helpful.

What level are you? Have you done all the quests to get to Nida Vellir? Which door are you talking about? The MAIN entrance, or once you are in the main hall, you can't go into the 3 doors? If you are not high enough level, or have done the quests you might not be able to go in.

In Crab Alley, which boss are you talking about? Is there a sigil there? There are some quests, once you are done with it and the boss, cannot be repeated.

Just an FYI: When asking for help, you need to provide as much information as possible, otherwise we are left scratching our heads trying to figure out what you are asking for.