Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2016
"We have encountered an error while processing your payment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your credit card information and try again. (You may need to contact your card issuer to gain pre-approval for this transaction.) This is my first time purchasing online on this account, i tried buying the polarian explorer bundle but it wouldnt let me. It kept giving me a reminder. ( its mention aboved) Can someone tell me whats wrong? Ibe never had this problem before. I tried doing it many times making sure everything is correct.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
elocopoco on May 26, 2017 wrote:
"We have encountered an error while processing your payment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your credit card information and try again. (You may need to contact your card issuer to gain pre-approval for this transaction.) This is my first time purchasing online on this account, i tried buying the polarian explorer bundle but it wouldnt let me. It kept giving me a reminder. ( its mention aboved) Can someone tell me whats wrong? Ibe never had this problem before. I tried doing it many times making sure everything is correct.
I think the answer is in the message you received:

"You may need to contact your card issuer to gain pre-approval for this transaction."

Have you contacted your credit card company to find out if THEY are the ones who blocked the sale?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Hey, this has happened to me once before and I just waited it out. I would either email support, or just save the card and wait a few days.

Morgan Darkrider 120

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
elocopoco on May 26, 2017 wrote:
@Freshta is correct. You do need to contact the CC issuer.

Also, if you tried multiple times with the same results, the Issuer may also lock it until they hear from you. Usually 2-3 times is the max number of attempts. Contact the issuer to get this fixed.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2016
Nvm thanks, I switch to my different card and it work. I thought its because the card i used is already connected to my old account. Thanks for replying though