Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Backstory-

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hello!

I've seen some of the backstories people have made here, and I really like them. I have made one for my main character, Fiona, but now the one I'm going to make now is for my second one, Keena.
--
They told me I was born from the intermarriage of a mander and his master. That days after I was born, I was abandoned in a oasis. That Merle came and took me back to Ravenwood to be his pupil. Do I remember that? Nah. But do I believe it? Yeah... I guess I do. I mean, how can I not? I have the proof right here on my arm! The blue scales of a mander, running down from my elbow to my hand. When I was a little girl attending school like all the others, they threw their textbooks at me. Called me names. Tripped me. Did all these rude things, all because of these scales. You might think I might be a brave person and say, "I didn't hate having these scales." Yeah, well... That's not me. I hate them. But not exactly for the reason you think. The bullying was definitely apart of it. It's HIS fault I hate these scales. The only friend I had, and he betrayed me. Yelled at me and left me to die all because of my scales. When your a kid, those things that you think that might be small now, means a lot more. I was hurt. Really hurt.

Moving on, that pain wore off. Soon, I surpassed Wizard City. Left the memories of small children bullying me, and me doing nothing. I went on to my Krokotopia. As I helped those Manders, I could feel their stares on my back. See the frightened stares at my arm. One kind mander named Ako, told me that intermarriage between our kind and theirs was very... rare, you could say. If I wasn't abandoned I would of been a slave. Most likely, something worse than a slave. Suddenly, I wanted to leave my birthplace. I was SCARED. I was scared they would find me and hurt me. Make a slave, turn me into one of those lifeless manders that wandered across the oasis. That all I would do is fight people in a blind rage to become someone free again. I fought, and left that place. That fear never left me,
so I never came back. Every time I see one of those broken manders, I only feel scared. I never turned my head back to Krokotopia ever again.