Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Useful Monstrology captures

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 06, 2009
Just out of curiosity I am wondering which (if any) monstrology minions other people are finding useful. I am currently about 3/4 of the way through Azteca and have found the Thunder Horn Zombies to be awesome for support in some of the boss battles. Being a wizard they are especially useful when facing some of the fire based bosses in Azteca.

They have 1100 more health than the fire minion and cost less pips to summon, They also do not destroy my hard work laying fire based and backdraft (though they still destroy feints). They draw lots of fire because they attack or stun almost every round...even if they do fizzle a bit more than you would like. Honestly the only drawback I have found with them is they aren't feint friendly. The best part is, if you just collect animus while doing all the various run around tasks you don't have to try to farm them or anything to be able to have them when you need.

Does anyone else have any good to use monstrology creatures for combat, healing, etc? Would be fun to know what other people are using as the best minions for their current world or situation.